It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 03:24 PM   #1

peridote HB User
Thumbs up Acne Treatment Gel Wonder

Just wanted to find out if anyone else has had the same miraculous success with the Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel as me? It ended my 12 year battle with severe acne over a YEAR ago, and I'm STILL clear skinned!! No immunity problems with it at all! The occasional 'menstrual' zits now and then, but this gel is AWESOME. Basic bp, but what did Mary kay labs do to it to make it work so great?!!! This small $8 tube lasts for about 6 months!People, I am female, 26, and this was all I needed, after all those years of trying everything. After a year, my scars have all had a real chance to heal and smooth out. I feel so great, after all those years of embarrassment.

Try it please and see if it helps you too!!

Old 02-08-2004, 06:31 PM   #2

Zerander HB User
Re: Acne Treatment Gel Wonder

could it be that you just grew out of your acne?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2004, 07:07 AM   #3

peridote HB User
Smile Re: Acne Treatment Gel Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerander
Could it be that you just grew out of your acne?
Ha! Ha! Good question, but if you'd seen my face before, you'd know that wasn't what made my acne just go away so fast. It took about 6 weeks total to clear up in the beginning, but the clear up was obvious right away. I also know the gel works, because if I stop using it for a bit, guess what starts popping back up? A fresh crop if I don't stop it... Nope, this stuff works great, and I know if I wasn't using it, I'd still be Miss Pizza-Face. It also kills zits that pop up really fast...

Old 02-09-2004, 09:33 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Vortex773310 HB User

if its just basic BP, then this is nothing new benzoyle peroxide is renown for an acne treatment, only i healed my acne through diet, not through worthless topicals.

Old 03-11-2005, 11:51 AM   #5
(female)

jazzmatazz HB User

I started breaking out big time when I turned 40. I couldn't find anything to help. A friend of mine began selling Mary Kay and I decided to give the Acne Treatment Gel a try. I figured I couldn't lose at this point. Within three days of using it my skin was drastically improved. I now use it about three times a week to keep things clear. I am so very thankful for this product. I know everyone is different so it might not work for everyone, but it did for me. My son uses it as well and he likes it too.

Closed Thread