It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 10:54 AM   #1

dbarker348 HB User
Question Bad red marks, but also great things that happened when my skin got clearer!

Hey there,
I used to be a very regular visitor to the board but have slowed it down recently due to a relatively high successfulness with B5 and also being at university (not having time).

I started taking B5 at 5g a day back in July 2003 and have been taking it constantly since then. From the end of July to October, my acne got terrible... totally terrible and this was just at the time I was started university but I tried so hard to not let it get to me... and ended up being the social centre of our friends! (for a while at least lol)

Anyway, I thought it must be the B5 'pushing' all of the stuff out of my pores and causing the zits. This mostly stoped around the end of October and I started to get about 1 big zit a week and about 5 or 6 very small ones a week. My oil production went totally down to the point where I actually had dry skin quite often. My oilyness used to make me as sad as the actual acne itself so that's part of the battle won!

I decided to finally go to San Francisco over Christmas and New Year (I live in England). This is something I would never have done in the summer when my acne was bad! I actually planned to but backed out. Guess what! I'm going back to San Francisco next week because I loved it so much!! OK enough of me being too happy

The reason I'm posting is because I've still got the red marks from when I started the B5... and that was about 8 months ago! I know they take a long time to go... but not this long normally surely? I'm guessing it's due to the amount I have (so my skin has to repair all of them at the same time) and also the fact that I have less oil on my skin. But is there any way of speeding this process up? I'm about 95% clear... just these red marks!!!

I guess this is my story told in a short way... it wasn't meant to be when I started posting I know that B5 does not work for a lot of people but it has been the best thing for me out of everything and has given me the driving force to do so many more things and be happier.

Dave

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread