It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2004, 03:07 PM   #1

Jenny277 HB User
Your Last Acne Solution by Leo Kiesen

I was just wondering if anyone tried or is trying this program by Leo Kiesen?

Old 03-30-2004, 07:36 PM   #2
(male)

Karl2 HB User
Re: Your Last Acne Solution by Leo Kiesen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny277
I was just wondering if anyone tried or is trying this program by Leo Kiesen?
I have the book, but, his regimen seems extremely cumbersome if followed to the letter. A great deal of useful information is provided, however.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2004, 01:32 PM   #3

Jenny277 HB User

I got the book about 2 or 3 weeks ago... I kinda gave up... Feel like I wasted $40.00 but I do try to go back and get back into the program... I just don't know what to do.

Old 03-31-2004, 02:52 PM   #4
(male)

Karl2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny277
I got the book about 2 or 3 weeks ago... I kinda gave up... Feel like I wasted $40.00 but I do try to go back and get back into the program... I just don't know what to do.
Jenny,

I'm definitely no expert, however, given what I've learned from this board and Your Last Acne Solution, I would take the following as gospel: unsprouted grains, dairy/soy, sugar and hydrogenated oils are the big culprits which should be avoided. I Hope that helps somewhat?

Old 03-31-2004, 03:52 PM   #5

Acne Fighter HB User

Now I m doing this program. I find this rich of information. I feel its worth my time to do this. There are five steps to cure ur acne. Begin with

1. Normalize Hormone Production

2. Optimizing Diet and Digestion

3. Cleanse and Regenerate Bowels

4. Alkalizing and Killing Candida

5. Cleanse and Regenerate Liver

Basically, I am on candidia free-diet and taking EFA. I have already done herbal colon cleanse. Now dealing with my liver is my next step. It probably takes me months to deal with it.

Old 03-31-2004, 05:05 PM   #6

Jenny277 HB User

Are you seeing results?

Old 03-31-2004, 08:20 PM   #7

Acne Fighter HB User

Yeah, its getting better but pretty slow. Cleansing my liver is key. Liver is a hormonal fuction. So when I improve my liver function, then I should improve my hormonal fuction and help to purify my blood, lympus. Then i should see great result from it. I am going to follow liver cleanse protocol. Argh, I have to go on supplement shopping. I aint surprised if I will have to spend up to 150 dollars for this protocol. Sighs. At least, it will do something good for my health.

Anyone of you who is also doing this program, I would love to discuss about this. Thank you.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-31-2004 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Please carefully read, know and follow the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Old 03-31-2004, 09:01 PM   #8

Jenny277 HB User

I'm glad that you're getting results. I did the liver cleansing step once. But my acne became worse! It was probably because the toxin that was being cleansed were flushing out so it was probably just a sign that my body was being cleansed...

Last edited by moderator2; 03-31-2004 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Please carefully read, know and follow the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Old 04-01-2004, 09:23 PM   #9

Acne Fighter HB User

I just made outline what I need to do. Wow, it makes it much simplier. I hope this can help you to not be overwhelmed. I realize I have to go back to Step number one because I realize I have made mistakens. I didnt add essential omega 6. I thought olive oil has it. Actually olive oil is non essential omega 6. Hmm. I am thinking about to do colon cleanse again. Maybe next week. Argh, that is the thing that I hate the most.. Fasting for 3 to 10 days. Jeez. After that, that aint bad.

Last edited by moderator2; 04-01-2004 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Please carefully read, know and follow the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Old 04-06-2004, 04:48 PM   #10

IsabelC HB User

Acne Fighter, is "colon clease" one of the steps in Leo's Acne solution?
Thanks.

Old 04-06-2004, 05:32 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
Talking Re: Your Last Acne Solution by Leo Kiesen

No i havent read this book ,but i am followng a book called the Acne Cure.
So far so good my face is completely clear right now, ive only been on it for a few days.I will keep everyone updated on how well it goes for me.That time of the month is comng around so we'll see if im still clear then. Take care.

Old 04-06-2004, 06:29 PM   #12

Acne Fighter HB User

Yeah, colon cleanse is Step three in this protocol.

Hmm, its strange that I have posted another post in this topic. Now its gone. Hmm.

Anyway, suzy, I am curious. What is Acne Cure program alike? Can you tell me about this? and where did you get from?

Old 04-06-2004, 08:35 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User

Acnefighter,the book Acne Cure take a a 4 step approach to acne.
Step 1-2% salicylic acid wash,add warm water massage in rinse.
Step 2 -8 to 10% glycolic lotion add warm water massage in ,leave on for aslong as it usually takes you too brush your teeth.Rinse
Step 3 this is the part of never heard of .Take an ice cube rub the affected area get it good and cold but not freezing.Take some cold bp lotion or cream whichever which should be in the fridge.Take the ice cube rub it in the palm of your hand to get it cold,place a small bit of the bp in the palm of your hand and apply it to the affected areas.Then take a cold ice pack or a baggie full of ice cubes and apply it to the acne and hold on there for at least 10 mins.Afterwards just wipe off any remaining bp residue.
Step 4 moisturize with oil free moisturizer.Thats it.He does recommend some supplements but there not really necessary unless you have a really hard case of acne.I will warn you tho when i first tried it it turned my face slightly red for a couple of days.But if its too harsh they recommend you alternate the Glycolic acid and the bp lotion.The alternate way would be wash your face everyday with the salicylic acid wash.Then apply the glycolic lotion one day and alternate with the bp the next and so on. But keep in mnd you have to do the ice cube in the palm thing if you do the alternate way and also the cold pack thing is a must.Hope this helps

Last edited by suzyshop1; 04-07-2004 at 04:30 PM. Reason: mght not be llegal

Old 04-06-2004, 08:38 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User

Whoops forgot to mention you do the regemin twice a day.Sorryyyyy

Old 04-06-2004, 09:07 PM   #15

Acne Fighter HB User

Oh yeahh, i used to own this book before but I have gave this to my friend. It doesnt work for me. I have tried it for like more than six weeks. I hope this will work for you. It does make sense as tropical remedy.

Closed Thread