It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 07:29 PM   #1

needanswers25 HB User
break out all around nose

does anyone else break out on and around your nose? my nose has a bunch of red dots all over it that slowly turn into whiteheads after a few days... for a week it has been horrible, it there anythign i can use to stop the breakout? I'm used to the pimples on my forehead and all that but this nose breakout is bad, can anyone tell me something to reduce it? or make it less red? thanks

Old 04-27-2004, 08:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

dfwgoodguy HB User
Re: break out all around nose

yeah that sucks..i somtimes get some that turn red, but never whiteheads. (on actual nose anyways) I would use biore strips or some sort of mask on your face. I use it on my face and nose, and i notice it pulls a lot of the blackheads, oil and crap outta my nose. (i do get quite a bit, not so much now that i use mask on nose twice a week) So id recommend a mask or biore strips. They will prevent the whiteheads, because that is the pore overflowing i guess you could say. Buy Queen Helene's Mud Mask, shrinks pores and gets all the gunk off your face. Use it every 2 days or at least twice a week. Good Luck...in your case biore sounds like a good fix just for your nose...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Red, flaky skin around nose RPMcCalip Acne 9 08-21-2010 10:17 AM
Returning to walking after 5th Metatarsal mid shaft break 4jinxie Foot & Ankle Problems 5 05-02-2010 11:14 PM
pain around top gum and nose kookey TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 3 04-23-2008 07:33 PM
Has Anyone Experienced Break Outs With B12 Or Iron Pills? Tifferzz Anemia 8 02-17-2008 05:25 PM
aspirin mask making me break out, should i stop? cowriles Acne 15 01-14-2006 05:48 PM