It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2003, 07:33 PM   #1
Veteran

laur HB User
Post Just my Opinion on the cp serum so far

Well, Ive been using the serum now for about 2 - 3 weeks and overall I guess, it may be "smoothing out" the texture. Or maybe its rebuilding the collegen if that's really possible. So far no irregular break outs compared to normal.......But it's only been 3 weeks or so. And even if it says it WILL NOT break you out...my skin takes a lot of that as a dare !!!

Now, I started using the cp serum on some red marks on my arms from acne and such. Not sure if it's really doing much to be honest. I apply morning and night and I guess sometimes I think it's better and sometimes not.....The spots are red still so if its helping it is going slow. NOT GOOD with summer weather on its way. I will not wear short sleeves with this all over my upper arms !!

Next, my cat scratched me on the nose about 10 days ago. This has happened before, just as deep and usually the mark is gone by now. Well, I immediately started to use the cp serum on it after it happened this time......am and pm.....and it's still pretty red. What's up with that??

So for now I have pretty mixed feelings about my progress both on the cp serum and in general. It's not that I "don't like" the serum but I'd like to "see" for sure it's actually working. I'll reserve judgement for now.

As far as the other meds and tazorac...it's a slow process and I've learned in all these years that you never get too confident to say "I'm clearing" (and especially out loud) ...It's a sure backfire! LOL

L

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread