It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2004, 07:33 PM   #1

Sara9347 HB User
Forehead Bumps??

I used to get mild to moderate acne-mostly in my t-zone and chin. Now I don't really get pimples anymore, but I get these little bumps all over my forehead. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Plus I still get blackheads on the sides of my nose. I don't have bangs, I keep my face clean, I exfoliate and I use an acne cream w/moisturizer regularly. Grateful for any comments.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hitmen HB User
Re: Forehead Bumps??

im wondering the same thing(small little bumps on forehead)....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2004, 10:24 PM   #3
Inactive

Crapple67 HB User

I have the same thing along with acne. I think they are just clogged pores that arent infected my are flesh colored

Old 07-23-2004, 10:30 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hitmen HB User

yeah mine too, you cant really notice them unless you look really close at my forehead but I sure can feel them...sometimes its feels like they just rub off. anyway I along with others too are looking for any info on how to help treat this. thanks for any help guys

Old 07-23-2004, 11:17 PM   #5

Sara9347 HB User

yes, mine are flesh colored too & you can't see them from a distance. I just hate brushing my hand against my face and feeling them . i just want clear skin for once!

Old 07-24-2004, 12:13 AM   #6

LaAlltheway0034 HB User

i USED to have them, then i started taking doxy and there all gone... THANK GOD!

Old 07-24-2004, 12:19 AM   #7
(female)

dlamb7877 HB User

See a dermatologist, who may prescribe some oral medication to treat the scalp acne from within.

Old 07-24-2004, 12:46 AM   #8

Fury23 HB User

I recently developed these bumps on the forehead at the scalp line and the dermatologist said it was because of the oil there and gave me some cream to apply at night to dry up the oil. She wanted to give me Retin-A, but I hate that stuff. She won't believe me that my skin got better after I stopped using it. Anyway, she gave me some Tazorac, but usually these prescription creams just break me out.

Old 07-24-2004, 07:21 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hitmen HB User

I was hoping there would be a really good exfoliating scrub I could use for this...anyone know of any?

Old 07-24-2004, 09:45 PM   #10

Alexandra789456 HB User

Yeah a scrub would be a good idea. Just get a good buffer and use any good soap. I use a soap called Avene, it's a clear blue soap and it's especially for oily skin. It's the only thing that removes make-up completely that I've used and with a good Buffer, at least once a day, it gets rid of little bumps and blackheads etc.. and it softens my skin. But, I guess something with sand in it would be even better but I don't know of any offhand.

Old 08-13-2004, 09:19 AM   #11
(female)

goaliegirl35 HB User

I have the same thing, except instead of just on my forehead, they also seem to cluster in my temples....the rest of my skin is clear. Anyone have any suggestions?

Old 10-05-2004, 03:50 PM   #12

Penguin7 HB User

I just went to the derm about this yesterday... She said it is clogged pores and prescribed Ovace gel for it. I will start using the Ovace gel tonight but haven't really seen anything about it to know if it works well or not.

~Penguin7

Old 10-05-2004, 03:55 PM   #13
(female)

mandersBC HB User

If anyone is still looking for a good scrub to help with these type of bumps, I would recommend Avon's Clearskin Facial Cleansing Scrub. It has an antibacterial agent, so while you are getting rid of the dead skin cells, your skin is cleansed of acne-causing bacteria.

Old 10-05-2004, 04:14 PM   #14

warm__pants HB User

i used to have those on my forehead (still have them on my chin) and after a while they started to get inflammed and then the whole process would repeat itself .. but now i'm on Diane 35 and spiro and they're gone .. i might get like one tiny one... and it'll go away
but i still have them on my chin and they are really deep there so u can't extract them... i got Stievamycin for it.. but it just made my chin breakout like crazy .. making them all inflammed.. and they are clearing out but a lot of them have to turn into zits first instead of drying up... anyone else had them on their chin????

Old 06-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #15
(female)

Hollas87 HB User

I have been suffering from this problem since my early teens! It has never gone away! My dermatologist told me to use differin at night and Triaz cleanser in the morning. Although the differin has freed me from my other acne, it only mildly cured my forehead bumps. However, I also have really oily skin which is probably a harsh contributer to the problem.

Closed Thread