It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2004, 08:19 PM   #1

DrFunk HB User
breaking out on my forehead...

heyyy, the other day I got a little burnt on my forehead and now it is breaking out badly, honestly 100 little pimples.....I dont normally react this way to sun but I'm not too sure, I only have moderate acne around my chin normally. Has anyone else experienced this or overcome it?? I'm on no medication just B5 and inositol, maybe i can stop this before it gets worse! Help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2004, 07:12 AM   #2

DrFunk HB User
Re: breaking out on my forehead...

This has also started when I started using the aloe vera gel....(99.5%)....so i'm not too sure what to do, any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #3

Lucyfer HB User

They say that if you touch your forhead allot I get that beacuse I do that touch my forhead when I am stressing over something. I get pimples on my chin if I haven't clean my phone beaucse I am a Cust. Svc. Rep. and do talk allot on the phone 24/7 from work home and my cel.

Old 08-15-2004, 01:03 PM   #4

CocoEstrada HB User

like tons of TINY bumps!? i hate those! i recently started getting those on my forehead, even on my back. the ones on my face are gone pretty much.....
take some asprin or like bayer, you know, and crush it up into a powder. mix enough water with it to make it a paste. put it on the bumps and leave it till it dries or maybe longer if you want. do it a few times a day, in the morning and before you go to bed. sleep with it on if you want. after a few days of doing this they will be gone! it does dry your face though, so moisturize. i haven't done anything about my back, by the way. i get these at the end of every summer for some reason... unsolved mystery.

Old 09-30-2004, 08:18 AM   #5
(female)

mz43026 HB User

i have it too. I been using oxy (tinted). It seems to help so far.

Old 09-30-2004, 06:35 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

johnsmith007 HB User

I donít think itís really from the sun or the Aloe Vera. It could be, or it could just be a coincidence. And trust me, I know how you feel, I once had tons of little pimples all over my face.

Old 10-01-2004, 07:32 AM   #7
(female)

mz43026 HB User

Find a treatment for inflammed skin. I think you might of irritated your skin. Don't put on too much makeup if your a girl. Let me know how your doing k.

Closed Thread