It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2003, 08:00 PM   #1

Row Riduh HB User
Post Glytone?

Im looking for a Glycolic Acid product so i can exfoiliate at nite.........U guys use any or if not, wha do u recomend?..........So far im looking into Glytone and Gly Derm............

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2003, 08:26 PM   #2
Veteran

Testament HB User
I have never heard of that product but to exfoliate I recommend a natural peeling product. I have been using a Cedar Oil peal and it has smoothed my skin immensely after the first use. My nose is 80% smoother from it and it even smoothed out the huge acne patches i had on the back of my shoulders. Another person claimed a Pumpkin peel also worked very well. I suggest finding something that is mostly natural.

Best of luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2003, 08:28 PM   #3
Veteran

Testament HB User
Btw, the product I use is a 2 minute peel. I do it in the shower about every 4 days... its not an overnight thing.

[This message has been edited by Testament (edited 03-15-2003).]

Old 04-06-2003, 08:53 PM   #4

MrsC HB User
Yes, GlyDerm is the line my plastic surgeon's office prescribed for me. It worked wonders, I used GlyDerm Cleanser, then the Lotion Lite. I also used a retin A cream every other nite. They also gave me a Crystal Peel to exfoliate. For moisturizer I used HydroTone Lite. For makeup I got rid of all the over the counter junk and they suggested I use Jane Iredale it's a mineral foundation applied with a sponge that does not clog pores. Stick with it, there will be lots of peeling but that's the pores getting cleaned out. After years of over the counter stuff at stores, I'm so glad I check with the plastic surgeon. The $35 consult fee was applied to my products. Well worth the investment!

Old 04-08-2003, 02:10 PM   #5

stillwaiting HB User
i have been using glytone products now for a month and they seem to be working well. I got them from my derm, but i am running out; I will have to look up on line to find more.

Closed Thread