It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 01:28 PM   #1

latingirl HB User
Nature's Cure

well I have been visiting this board for a while now but have never posted anything. I'm a 27 year old female. I never really had any problems with acne, until recently. I would get an occasional 2 pimples or so but nothing mayor. until this past year, where I starting having problems. first I would just get pimples days before my period but then it was before after, and any day. not small pimples but huge ones. Anyways I tried proactive and returned it after 2 weeks. Benzoyl peroxide makes my face itch terrible. I've tried other cleansers from walmart and so on. I tried that mask mint julep or something like that, it was terrible, it gave me the worst case of zits i had ever gotten. and finally when i was desperate and about to go see a dermatologist and cried and so on, i ran into a page that talked about the pills "nature's cure" it had some good reviews so i figured i'd try it. they're only 10 dollars. to make it short i have been taking them for almost two weeks and have only gotten 2 small pimples since. you take one pill in the morning and one at night. it says it helps with acne caused by stress, diets and hormones. it's not medication it consists of natural ingredients. i also laid off on cleansers i only use the neutrogena foaming cleanser to remove makeup and that's it. Has anybody else tried "nature's cure"? it seems to be working for me but I notice different things work for different people. I'm still stuck with a lot of red scars, but at least i'm not getting more pimples.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
(male)

Independent77 HB User
Re: Nature's Cure

Hey, i see no one is answering you. Um i could say i used nature's cure a year ago and it worked slowly for me, kind of the same way ur going through it maybe. Um, it toom about 3 months of using it to seeing things actually disappear, including red marks. i DIDNT BREAK OUT either when i used it( woah sorry caps) and it worked well just not as fast as most people. say. I had to get off of it with my medical condition then i got worse. So here i am again clearing up slowly.( into a month of using again) I dont know if i should use the cream twice a day or not to speed things up some. Thats a question is guess to ask maybe. dont overdo it and keep it up. maybe things will be good for you. take care.

Old 09-10-2005, 04:03 AM   #3
(male)

smc612 HB User
Re: Nature's Cure

hi latingirl----is nature's cure a vitamin supplement? i would like my 26 year old daughter to try it. she has had some horrible times with her skin since she was 18. sometimes it's beautiful and clear and all of a sudden she'll break out all over and they don't go away for months. over the years she has seen a dermatologist who has prescribed everything under the sun including cortisone shots right into the breakouts. she also is allergic to benzoil peroxide. makes her face burn and bright red. she seems to be better when on bc pills so we know it's partly hormonal. also if she is under heavy stress she breaks out. nothing seems to keep this under control for long. neutrogena is one of the only products that has worked for her. she went off the pill a couple of months ago and has been under a lot of stress. work,friends,guys. all of a sudden after having beautiful skin for a year she is broken out all over her face. she is so disgusted because a product works for awhile and then out of the blue,BOOM, she is back to the skin of a 16 year old. she is meticulous about washing her face,changing her pillow case, using a clean towel(i don't use fabric softener on the towels to keep the fragrance out) but nothing works for long.don't know what else to do.

Closed Thread