It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2004, 07:33 PM   #1
(female)

wazzup HB User
Wink Anyone Know Hotties with Acne?

Just curious, because I've personally seen or met some really good looking people who happen to have acne. I think once a person is natrually good looking, the fact that they have acne doesn't conceal it. Then again, there are people who are not that great looking who have flawless skin. Which would you rather?

Old 09-23-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
(female)

natthebug HB User
Re: Anyone Know Hotties with Acne?

Hmmmm, I would rather be a better person, I have had acne for so many years, if I ever get rid of it I do not think I would know what to do. LOL But I have always hoped, even if I did get rid of the acne my skin will never be flawless. Years of acne and picking has caused so many scars, flawless skin is impossible for me without plastic surgery, which I would never do. Unless it was for my nose
LOL. ~Natalie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 08:29 PM   #3

stardusted HB User

I am not trying to sound conceited, but I've had people find me very attractive just based on looks during some bad acne phases. I'm a redhead so my acne screams from across the room and I am very self conscious about it. But the right people can look past that.

As for being attracted to people with acne, I must be surrounded by people w/ perfect skin. I swear, I never even notice it.

Old 09-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

bordrgrl HB User

Good question! My b/f doesn't have perfect skin. Some blackheads and an occasional zit. But I've never thought he was less than hot When my best friend breaks out I think she still looks beautiful. On most other people I usually don't notice

Old 09-23-2004, 09:53 PM   #5

Geek_USA HB User

of course, as long as its not hectic. But even then..

Old 09-24-2004, 08:41 AM   #6

Freerider HB User

You know, if we all unite, we have the ability to transform how the world looks at people with acne. Acne can become a hip accessory with careful and ingenuous promoting and advertising, and we would be the trendsetters of the craze. Acne could be the exotic flare that the hollywood excutives and model agencies look for. If only Brad Pitt, Brit Spears, Cameron Diaz, and others would just let their acne go, we can get this ball rolling. Anyone on board?

Old 09-24-2004, 09:41 AM   #7
(female)

kta HB User

Haha! Freerider: That is sooo funny! You just made my day! That would be totally awesome if acne was a trend because I would be the trendiest girl ever. LOL. But unfortuneately, I don't think acne would ever become a trend. Good Post Freerider!

Old 09-24-2004, 09:43 AM   #8

gfd HB User

Well my cousin look like a model and I look like model we both have bad skin good looking people have acne too Were both early 20s still looking for somthing that work have not had any luck. I get mad seeing all those acne products in the store because they dont work And seeing proactiv on tv everyday like channel 30 16 24 and on alot others channel. Good looking people work on their look to look good I"M tall girl I work on my looks so I can look good only thing that does not make me look very attractive is my acne.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:51 AM   #9

gfd HB User

I rather be good looking and have acne because acne not that bad If I was ugly and had clear skin it wont matter because I still be ugly.

Old 09-24-2004, 11:05 AM   #10
(male)

KyleDale HB User

i'm hot........seriously

Old 09-25-2004, 12:20 PM   #11
(male)

Zshock HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfd
I rather be good looking and have acne because acne not that bad If I was ugly and had clear skin it wont matter because I still be ugly.

How about if your ugly and have acne?

Old 09-25-2004, 12:21 PM   #12

Fury23 HB User

Then hopefully you have a good sense of humor.

Old 09-25-2004, 04:24 PM   #13
(male)

Zshock HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury23
Then hopefully you have a good sense of humor.
Nope I don't have that either. I was put on this world with nothing to work with....oh well, I've only got 40-50 more years of misery left, then it's nothing but eternal bliss.

Back to the subject though...I have never seen a good looking person with acne, or a person with acne. What I mean by that is that usually when I go to the mall or something it appears as though I'm the only one with acne there. I've never met or seen anyone with a worse case of acne than myself, I know they're out there I just haven't run into them. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one suffering from this crap. I know that is far from the truth, but that's what it feels like sometimes.

Old 09-25-2004, 04:53 PM   #14

ChicanaGirl HB User

HELLLLL YEAAAAA. THERE WAS THIS GUY I SAW WORKING AT VONS I THINK IT WAS AND DAMN WAS HE HOT. ACNE DIDN'T MAKE HIM UGLY AT ALL LIKE SAID BEFORE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH PERFECT SKIN BUT ARE REALLY UGLY WHILE SOME PEOPLE WITH ACNE ARE DARN GOOD LOOKING

Old 09-25-2004, 07:53 PM   #15
Veteran
(male)

Accutane Dude HB User

Lets put it this way... acne doesn't help. I have however seen women with acne that use make up and look very attractive.

I know women judge differently, but us guys always scope out the a.ss first, then the face

Closed Thread