It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2004, 08:01 PM   #1

ClearlyUnclear HB User
There must be a Way!

To get rid of back acne. Ive had it for like 5 years. Ive been on antiobiotics and they did not help to much. Does anyone have any advice? I have a very nice body, but i am ashamed to not wear shirts because of my back acne.

I use the neutrogena S.A bodywash twice a day. Ive tried alot of different soaps to no avail. nothing seems to work. Ive never used barsoaps however. Dont know if that would do anything. Just looking for some hope as i am running out quickly here..Thanks people

By the way, this is my 1st post, this place is awesome, so full of information..im glad i came across it.

P.S Does B5 help back acne?

Last edited by ClearlyUnclear; 10-04-2004 at 08:01 PM.

Old 10-04-2004, 08:09 PM   #2
(female)

mandersBC HB User
Re: There must be a Way!

Have you tried an antibacterial bar/wash on your back? Something like Dial? I used to get some acne on my back, and when I used an antibacterial bodywash, it pretty much cleared up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2004, 10:36 PM   #3

ClearlyUnclear HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandersBC
Have you tried an antibacterial bar/wash on your back? Something like Dial? I used to get some acne on my back, and when I used an antibacterial bodywash, it pretty much cleared up.

Bar or bodywash?

Ive used bodywashes, the neutrogenas with salyic acid and it has done almost nothing.

Old 10-04-2004, 11:59 PM   #4
(male)

bayouguy HB User

I would suggest you try Reversion Antimicrobial cleanser. I mostly use it for my face, but I have used it in the shower before and every blemish that I had was gone the next day, no kidding. I use it on my face mostly since I don't have much problems with body acne, but I would give it a try. It's just $20 a bottle & a little goes a long way. I usually go 3 months with one bottle. You can check it out here: www.reversion.net

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to pick my brain.

Old 10-05-2004, 05:59 AM   #5
(female)

mandersBC HB User

You can use either Dial's bar or bodywash...they make several kinds of antibacterial bodywash and barsoaps. The bottles of bodywash last a long time and are around $5. But you don't need to use that specific brand...there are quite a few body washes and bar soaps with the active ingredient "triclosan" that helps to kill bacteria. Just remember to take a couple days off on occasion, because using antibacterial anything too often can lead to the bacteria building up a resistance (except bp, or so I've heard).

Closed Thread