It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2003, 01:06 AM   #1

mrciv HB User
Post New Acne Cleaner!!! CLEARED ME UP

Ive used the PanOxyl 10% cleaning bar, and in 4weeks has cleared up all of my pimples. The soap is about 8 bucks a bar which is very $ for a single bar of soap but it is well worth it. I just washed with it twice a day and it has worked well. You can only get the bar at select drug stores and online. It works!

Old 02-28-2003, 09:20 PM   #2

mrciv HB User
BTW i had medium acne when i started, a lot of baby pimples on my cheeks and forhead. They were all gone in 4 weeks. This bar used be availible by precription only and is recommended by derms worldwide, so thats a good thing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2003, 09:41 PM   #3
Veteran

Testament HB User
Wow, thats great to hear... my brother has used the panoxyl cream for so long and it has done nothing. I used it once upon a time and stained my jeans , dont wipe your hands on your pants if you use the cream .

Congratulations. My face is moderate with acne. Today its about a 4 (5 being moderate)... but my real problem these days seems to be my back, chest, and shoulders... I want to be able to walk around proudly with my shirt off this summer. Im guessing you didnt have body acne? My chest/back is slightly more severe than moderate. I always posted that it was moderate but then I saw a picture on the internet of 'severe back acne' and it was only a tad worse than mine. I'd my back acne is usually between 5 and 6, but I think I'm closer to 6.5 these days .

Either way, congratulations! How long have you had acne for? How old are you?

Hope you stay clear!

Old 04-16-2003, 08:29 PM   #4

TheAfricanAmericanGuy HB User
I recently bought PanOxyl 10% bar about 2 weeks ago. I've been using it on my chest, which was straight is mild-moderate acne. I've been using it once a night after the shower, adding a good moisturizer to it.

I have to admit, it feels good, and it seems ot be working nicely. My skin chest seems to clearing up very good.

I use RETIN-A MICRO on my FACE + KLARON lotion. My face is still moderate acne (sometimes mild - but flares up). And I have to admit the Retin-A hasnt been helping at all considering how long Ive been on it.

I'M thinking of starting to use the PANOXYL on my face now + plus a moisturizer. Of course, my face produces much more oil than the body would, but still, its worth a try consider its working well with my chest.

In other words, PAN OXYL seems pretty good.

Old 04-16-2003, 10:54 PM   #5

GoodnightElisabeth HB User
I used the bar for quite awhile simply because I saw results at first. But that was it - just a bit of improvement at first and then nothing at all.

Closed Thread