It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2005, 07:49 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

xismybaby HB User
been using a good cleanser

hey everyone, i just thought i would share my routine. well i used to get pimples frequently then i went on tetracycline and it helped, but i ended my 3 months early because my cheeks were becoming flushed and i thought it was the tetra because it makes u very photosensitive. i dont really break out anymore and maybe its because of the tetra or just because im getting older (im only 20 so im not old) well anyway, my routine is pretty simple and it seems to keep my oily and dry skin in check. i have very oily skin on my forehead and nose so i wash those parts with aquanil cleanser (which is for sensitive, but it seems to keep pimples away, as i always used to get them on my forehead). for my cheeks, which are very sensitive and get red easy (im having photoderms done for that problem) i use cetaphil which is also very gentle. i find the aquanil more heavy duty so i only use it on my forehead. then i put paula's choice 1% bha lotion on my t-zone only at night and end my routine with zoderm benzol peroxide lotion, i only use a tiny bit as it is drying and i heard not to good for the skin. thats all i do, and i dont really worry about pimples anymore because im now focused on my cheeks (lol maybe this has helped my pimples because i no longer focus on them).

Closed Thread