It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2005, 11:11 AM   #1
(female)

blondePBnJlover HB User
Thumbs up Girls who wear makeup... this helped me! re-Talc

(I am on this board looking up *** I can do for the 1 huge hormonal cyst pimple i get every month, grr... and I can't find an answer so I thought i'd put in my 2 cents if I could help somebody else.)

TALC could be whats causing your acne. Its in almost every powder.
I never had acne in Jr High, HS, college, until last year. I can't tell you the number of prob hundreds of $$$ I spent trying to figure out how to cure it. Well after tons of experimentation, I don't know how in the world I figured it out, but i am allergic to talc. Inadvertently I was using more and more mac powder to cover my breakouts.. and that was the fuel to the fire! Anyways now I use Laura Mercier tinted foundation and Chantecaille Loose Powder (talc free... sold at Neimans) and hooray, perfect skin is back!!! I know this won't help everyone but hopefully this could help someone!

Now back to searching. How to get rid of a huge painful cyst

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 03:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

arock HB User
Re: Girls who wear makeup... this helped me! re-Talc

you could see the derm, he can inject cortisone right into it, it'll clear up in a matter of days... some derms won't do it if it's not bad enough, and you wouldn't want to use that method too often though, as it can lead to scarring. but so can the cyst if not treated properly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 03:31 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

arock HB User
Re: Girls who wear makeup... this helped me! re-Talc

you could see the derm, he can inject cortisone right into it, it'll clear up in a matter of days... some derms won't do it if it's not bad enough, and you wouldn't want to use that method too often though, as it can lead to scarring. but so can the cyst if not treated properly.

Closed Thread