It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2005, 09:25 AM   #1
Inactive

shannamarie36 HB User
Im taking the simple route!

Well I have decided to attempt the simple route various people have mentioned. Less is More! I have purchased an Aveda purifying gel cleanser which is all natural but very simple and soothing. However, I need a recommendation for a moisturizer. Since its winter and its very dry out right now I have dry patches on my face so I need something that is very moisturizing yet oil free, non comedogenic, and NON GREASY. I also want a lighter moisturizer recommendation for those days when I am not as dry and just need a bit of moisture. Im tired of wasting money on products and expensive products at that. Can anyone help me out? I would also love some anti aging regimens or suggestions. I am 23 and figure I should start now.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User
Re: Im taking the simple route!

Let us know how it goes! And I heard from various sources that you shouldn't worry about anti-aging products until your in your 30's. So don't waste your money :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2005, 10:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

waterlily HB User

The best anti-aging product to use is sunscreen everyday. Olay has some good oil free, hydrating moisturizers.

Old 01-09-2005, 04:11 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

davelacb HB User

Shea butter is perfect, but the important thing is that you rub it in completely or it will make your face look greasy. And make sure you get REAL shea butter, it comes looking like nasty little blocks and pieces and smells a little bad, but its the best moisturizer I've ever used before, even though I've only been using it a week.

Closed Thread