It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2005, 09:33 PM   #1
(male)

i am a guy HB User
thats one huge blackhead!

i have this thing, its on my cheek right next to my nose kinda, and i am not quite sure what it is.

it is not red at all right now, but it is about the area of a pencil eraser under my skin (not sure how deep) and its a very shallow mound right now that is barely noticeable. the only thing u can see is this little blackhead looking thing coming out of my skin in the middle and the darkened area around it, which leads me to think it is just one huge blackhead getting ready to come out. this thing is pretty big... i usually just wait for my blackheads to come out enough to where they are easily rubbed or pinched or whatever to get them out easily, but i have no idea how big this thing is going to be when it is 'ready' and am scared it will leave a huge mark.

basically what i am wondering is if there is anything to do to shrink this blackhead before it starts coming out of my skin and really start messing things up. also, is there anything else this could be? could this just go away somehow if i never try to pick it out?
i usually only get blackheads on my actual nose, and they are usually tiny, so i am pretty scared. let me know if u guys can help at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to i am a guy For This Useful Post:
cartmanx (05-21-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread