It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 03:25 PM   #1
Inactive

joey_brezinski HB User
if theres a pimple with white puss

do i do sometihng to get the white puss out? haha gross

Old 01-10-2005, 03:31 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User
Re: if theres a pimple with white puss

Try not to pop it because it will just spread and create more of the pimples. Just let it get big enough so that when you wash your face it comes of I guess. If it's an emergency you could always dip 2 q-tips into rubbing alchohol and press it out. Then just throw on some aloe vera to help promote healing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 03:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

dfwgoodguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_brezinski
do i do sometihng to get the white puss out? haha gross

I picked for years. My thought process was, "id rather have a red spot on my face than a whitehead" Well after years i finally figured out within 2 months. If I stop picking and squeezing, I don't get as many pimples, and they are just little whiteheads that are not inflamed and irritated.

Best you can do is not look into mirrors, people will not say anything about them, as they don't when they see redmarks. Its human nature (for some) to look at your zits, so if you see eye contact go to it, blow it off...acne doesn't last forever. And I guarantee when your acne is gone, you won't remember the bad days you had. All that will be in the past...Good Luck

Please, stop picking, squeezing or popping pimples. Even if you don't cause any blood and don't squeeze it hard, its going to be worse on your face. Just stop touching and worrying about your face. Wash it and get on with it, trust me this is hard, because I had an OCD on my face..lol

Constantly looking and messing with it. Did you worry about your face when you didn't have acne? Not at all, so why do it now? Stick it out 2 months and your gold...good luck again..i wish the best...acne is a learning experience.

Learn and Grow.

Old 01-10-2005, 03:47 PM   #4
Inactive

joey_brezinski HB User

hha i do have OCD. but not just with acne.

Old 01-10-2005, 04:22 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

dfwgoodguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_brezinski
hha i do have OCD. but not just with acne.

How long have you had acne? How old are you?

You might develop one.

Going from clear to acne, is a huge change...and its a hard adjusting period, which took me 3 years to finally, control myself from messing with my face all the time, and popping every whitehead i had. Try your best to not touch your face at anytime other than washing it, and only wash twice a day.. Over washing was another thing i had to learn about, you think cleaning it a lot will help, it actually does the COMPLETE opposite...over cleaning = more aggrivated acne..

lol sorry for the ramble...good luck buddy.

Last edited by dfwgoodguy; 01-10-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Old 01-10-2005, 07:31 PM   #6
(female)

MommyPox HB User

I know that I prob shouldn't do this. But I only do it if I have to go out. Other wise I leave the whiteheads alone.
B4 I take my shower to get ready to go. I dip a stick pin in peroxide and super gently, poke it into the tip of the pimple. Just just to say I did it. then I take my shower as usual. It's not always gone, but it really makes it smaller. But I DO NOT poke poke poke until there is a huge hole in my face. Just to say I did, then the rest is on it own while I shower. When I wash my face I lather a dove bar on my hands and gently rub over my face and rinse off quickly. Then dab dry with a towel. Also I change my pillow case every second night and on the off night, I turn it. so I never sleep on a dirty pillow case.

Closed Thread