It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
(female)

totallynaive HB User
Neutrogena?

Hey, I have used proactiv before, but using all 3 of the products made my skin dry, so lately I've been using just the wash and then putting on a sample moisturizer by Clinique. It helped a lot but now the moisturizer has run out cuz it's just a sample, and I realy can't afford to spend 45 bucks on 1 ounce of it, you kno? So onto the next thing. I've heard of this new Neutrogena product set or whatever, and I wanted to know if anyone would recommend it or no? And are there any other ideas as to what I could use, cuz I don't want to all of a sudden break out now that my moisturizer is gone!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 07:24 PM   #2

annarayne HB User
Re: Neutrogena?

i use something called aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser for acne prone skin. i find it works great! as well, uhm.. off topic but if you wear makeup... (since i've struggled to find the right stuff...and since makeup often contributes to breakouts) i've found that revlon colorstay foundation is great! it doesn't get oily... and seems to even prevent breakouts for me...
i've often switched face washes but one thing i advise you is to not use a face scrub as it will only make it worse. my derm as well told me this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 09:13 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User
Re: Neutrogena?

Banana Boat SPF 30 w/ aloe & vitamin E.....protect your face from UV rays is so important for your skin I swear try it.

Closed Thread