It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005, 11:50 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User
Arrow It's All A Trap....the Truth I Learned About Acne!!!

Yes, I said it. It's sad but true that all these 'drugs' are just traps. I'm posting this thread because I have read "Your LAST Acne Solution" and want to fill you guys in on the truth about the lies the medical profession has told you. I won't tell you everything because that is taking away from the author but, through this I hope you all learn alittle.

FACT- You are what you eat! Dermatologist have lied to you if they have said that food has no correlation with acne. It certainly does. Certain foods are toxins and toxins create acne.

To TRUELY eliminate acne you need to get to the root causes. There are 2 root causes.

1. Hormonal Imbalances
2. Congesting toxins in the blood and lymph fluid

Topical creams work like make-up and only cover the symptons of acne. They are actually having a constant battle with your skin. That is why when you come of a topical cream or gel your acne actually worsens! He (the author) had an analogy: Consider your face a pond with fresh water running in and out. You eat 'toxins' and the pond becomes clogged up. Now that the pond is clogged up scum starts to overgrow (oil) and now it is considered an ideal place to breed for mosquitoes (bacteria). You can spray all the insecticides (topical creams/gels) you want but the pond is still stagnant. And as long as it's stagnant mosquitoes will rehatch and your back to where you first started.

Anti-biotics only work short-term also! They kill all the bacteria in your body including the friendly bacteria that helps acne! The bacteria strain will mutate into a super-strain and that antiobiotic will no longer work. That is why so many people on this board say that the antibiotics only worked for 'this many months'. Now the bacteria is much more aggravating and can live longer.

Now you've dug yourselves a whole that is going to be even hard to get out of and you have wasted your money on all the wrong things. When what you really needed to know from the first place is this:

Acne is a sign that something in your body is not right. You body is actually trying to tell you that something in your body is wrong!! Your avoiding it and trying to cover up the symptons and it's get worse and worse and worse until your hormones balance out (you finish puberty) or you realize that your liver can't handle all the hormones it's getting (adult acne).

If your car engine is smoking are you just going to blow the smoke away or are you going to pop open the hood and fix the problem? Same thing with your skin! Your body is bringing out pimples but being ignorant we just cover it up with whatever we can find.

If you want me to post more just let me know because I don't want to post this for nothing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2005, 11:59 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User
Re: It's All A Trap....the Truth I Learned About Acne!!!

It doesn't take a genius to know that the old adage "You are what you eat" is actaully correct. Even if you don't immediately notice a difference to the activity of your acne, reducing one's carbohydrate intake will immediately yield improvements to the overall appearance of the skin e.g. it will become more taught, the pores will shrink and persistent blackheads will simply fade away.

I urge you all to try it for three days. Just three days without junk food. Most of you should see improvement even if you still eat carbohydrate in the form of bread, pasta etc. Just keep it to a minimum and get plenty of vegetables and don't overeat fruit.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:13 AM   #3
(male)

Ratman HB User

I almost purchased the author's booklet, but I'm not about to pay just to have it tell me to eat healthy. He did have a pretty good argument about hormones and how they mess things up. But it might have only seemed like a good argument to me because he used a lot of big medical words that I didn't understand.

Regardless, if he really cared and suffered from acne as long as he said, you'd think he'd give out the information on how to solve the hormone inbalance problem for free.

So why don't you tell us what it says about balancing hormones and how to do it.

Saw my reflection and cried
So little hope that I died

Old 01-12-2005, 05:50 AM   #4
(female)

TKK3 HB User

I just wanted to say that I don't eat junk food. I buy only 100% natural foods that are pesticide and hormone free. I limit my carbs, especially the bad ones and I still have acne. I agree with the last post. If it has to do with hormones, how is someone supposed to change that and, if someone knows how to change that, why don't they just tell us.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:05 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

openseason HB User

They dont tell you how to change hormones because they dont know how. The body has an individual hormone blueprint and food alone cant change something that basic. Its like trying to change your height by diet.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:08 AM   #6
Inactive

Buck Rogers HB User

So, the bottom line is that it actually doesn't matter what you eat if your hormones are messed up? Nice.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:36 AM   #7

Acid_Rain HB User

The book does much more than tell you what to eat. It's a several hours read. For an online book, it's huge, and for me it's the only thing that's been working.

If you aren't willing to order a few herbs online, dramatically change your habits and such, i say you avoid this book because it's not about buying a special pill or topical to make you clear.

For example, Leo, the author, asks that you find a source of raw, unpasterized(pasteurization transforms dairy products into poison) goat milk so that you can make kefir out of it. That's a MAJOR pain in the *** and i have to admit to i've skipped this part important part of his program because i couldn't even find a place that sells raw goat milk in my area.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:41 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

veggie girl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid_Rain
The book does much more than tell you what to eat. It's a several hours read. For an online book, it's huge, and for me it's the only thing that's been working.

If you aren't willing to order a few herbs online, dramatically change your habits and such, i say you avoid this book because it's not about buying a special pill or topical to make you clear.

For example, Leo, the author, asks that you find a source of raw, unpasterized(pasteurization transforms dairy products into poison) goat milk so that you can make kefir out of it. That's a MAJOR pain in the *** and i have to admit to i've skipped this part important part of his program because i couldn't even find a place that sells raw goat milk in my area.
Ahhh Kefir...Perricones, in his Acne Prescription, raves about this drink. Says he has it every morning with a couple of tbsp of pomegranite juice.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:44 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

veggie girl HB User

What book is the original poster referring to?

Old 01-12-2005, 08:05 AM   #10

Acid_Rain HB User

Your Last Acne Solution by Leo Kiessen or whatever his last name is

Old 01-12-2005, 08:47 AM   #11
(female)

malia81 HB User

raw goat's milk is actually illegal to be sold in a market. laws on pasteurization are pretty strict. but if you look up goat farms they can sell it to you directly...only problem is the driving to get to these farms. leo does say that it is imperative that the goats milk be raw...bc of the enzymes and whatnot need to be active.

Old 01-12-2005, 09:39 AM   #12

Acid_Rain HB User

That's why you have to get the goat milk for animal consumption, humans are only allowed to drink pasteurized dairy, which is, ironically, a poison. Pasteurization kills off all the enzymes, destroys the nutriments and transforms the proteins you find in dairy products. Instead of being the healthy thing it's always been advertised as, milk is now a toxic product that creates mucus buildups, weakens your bones and immune system and most people are actually allergic to it.

Still , finding the goat milk is a major chore. I live in a rural area and none of the farms i visited had any raw goat milk, so i just skipped that step completly and avoid all dairy products instead.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:36 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

PBABY HB User

Acid rain,

Have you seen/tried the Kefir? I know they sell it at the health food store I go to. I haven't bought any but if you're interested in getting some, you might wanna start at the health food store if there's one in your area. I know you said you live in a very rural area.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:49 AM   #14

Acid_Rain HB User

I haven't found or tried the kefir anywhere. I can't seem to find any healthstores nearby either. There's a few stores that sell natural products but it's mostly herbs and various pills.

Old 01-12-2005, 11:12 AM   #15
(male)

Healthy.J HB User

Good Post. A lot of these damn acne products do just cover the symptoms and make things worst. The only thing I can say for hormones is to eat foods with high Estrogen content. The estrogens should help fight the effects of the Androgens (male sex hormones). I am just going to eat healthier and use my panoxyl and moisturizer.

Closed Thread