Has anyone used this? I used it amd I broke out all over my face with bright red pustules! But the thing is, if the glycolic acid is taking away those first few layers of skin, the the skin more susceptable to bacteria? Cuz I pick my face (I know i know i know, I'm stopping as a result of this) and I thought that maybe I was spreading the bacteria more than usual because it was new skin that I was touching. The product worked great, sort of dried me out, but REALLY got rid of the dry skin.
Does anyone know about this!? Please help, I love the stuff, but if it causes more zits on its own, then I don't wanna use it!