It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2005, 11:01 AM   #1
(male)

stan HB User
Roaccutane

i just started on roaccutane today 20mg 2 capsules a day just wanted to no how long it takes to see any results and what side effects did people have when takin this the dermotoligist told me u get dry lips from this but is there any serious side effects that people have had?

Old 01-14-2005, 12:33 PM   #2
(male)

Ever Green HB User
Re: Roaccutane

hello
can u plz guide me in this regard that i also want to start roaccutane.....but before going to a doctor i want to know that when u went to ur doctor what type of test he taken or any other requirment or is there necessary to see a doctor first or i can start taking roaccutane without consulting a doctor.....and what is the duration of the treatment...and what is the rite way of use

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2005, 12:35 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

BJM04 HB User

how is roaccutane different from Accutane?

Old 01-14-2005, 01:31 PM   #4
(male)

stan HB User

well first i went to the doctor because i had been on tetracycline and erythromcin but they werent workin well i tried these out for about a year all together then i went back to see the doctor and he just refered me to a dermotoligist i waited about 4 months there is a very long list to see them here anyway i went to the dermotoligist and they give me blood tests about week later got my blood tests back they were fine and he prescribed roaccutane just started today so dont no weather it will work or not and there is no diffrence between roaccutane and accutane just diff brand name for diff countrys i think just same though

Old 01-14-2005, 03:15 PM   #5
(female)

pia HB User

hello, three of my colleagues were on accutane 10 months from now and they had really good results. I would absolutely like to start accutane but i'll wait for june which is my holiday coz if i start it now on the first month acne flares up and i hate it during work. i was on diane 35 last year...initially on my 3 months i also have clear skin with occasional zits, my hair was not that oily anymore and i don't have to wash it everyday. Satisfied with the results i stopped for one month and guess what acnes even graver than before just start popping up everywhere i've done everything but cystic acnes just popped out every week. terrible....

Last edited by pia; 01-14-2005 at 03:17 PM.

Closed Thread