It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2005, 01:37 AM   #1
Inactive

funkypinklizard HB User
Exclamation Shocked!!!

ok, just want to say, that i am rather shocked by some people on here, i was reading a post earlier, about **** being good for acne...

yes ok that might gross some people out, it grossed me out but its still no reason to make fun of and tell the people who are actually considiring it that it is wrong....for all you know it might just work

anyway back to the point, i was really shocked, the whole point of these boards is so that people can come on and get confidential advice without feeling like an idiot for asking, so if u havent got any non critsing advice, then DONT POST!!! its not hard!

ok rant over, sorry but i thought it had to be said.

-funky

Last edited by funkypinklizard; 01-15-2005 at 01:38 AM.

Old 01-15-2005, 07:37 AM   #2
(female)

MommyPox HB User
Re: Shocked!!!

I agree. Most people that come here already feel pretty down on themselves. Adding insult to injury, in my opinion, is a really cruel thing to do. I think we have all done some pretty odd things to ourselves on quest for clear skin. And what doesn't seem so bad to us, might be unheard of for others. Don't be so close minded. When you get desperate, you'll try anything. But to add. I have read on a different message board, that Urine doesn't work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2005, 08:41 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User

If your talking about me then i'm sorry. I did give ADVISE and I did back up my advice. You can't be SHOCKED that that occured with that type of topic. There are going to be people that support it and then there's going to be people that care a littlr bit more and precaution the idea.

Old 01-15-2005, 09:57 AM   #4
Inactive

Vana HB User

Needzhelp, I don't think this thread is referring to you specifically because there were alot of people being equally as dismissive and slightly cruel. And by the way, you didn't actually back up your "advice" with any facts.

The point is that there were several people suggesting that you'd have to be sick or stupid to consider urine as a treatment for acne. I felt that people were being unduly harsh and unbelievably prudish and hypocritical.

Considering there is a masturbation thread to which alot have people have contributed their own "masturbation and acne stories" I would have thought that bodily fluids weren't something people would shy away from. What's the difference between globules of semen and a bit of urine? Why's one more disgusting than the other? Or is everyone on this board who masturbates too prudish to produce any bodily fluids that might come into contact with their skin? I don't think so.

People just need to be a bit more open minded and not be so quick to judge.

Old 01-15-2005, 01:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Timber HB UserTimber HB User

Oh come on. You know this kind of reaction is normal and expected when you talk about rubbing **** on your face.

Old 01-15-2005, 01:42 PM   #6
(female)

jazmella HB User

I agree with Timber...

Old 01-15-2005, 03:04 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

evy38 HB User

I agree with the last two posters. We all need to draw the line somewhere. This just might be the place to start. I mean how gross are you willing to get for only the POSSIBILITY that the method might clear the problem!

Old 01-15-2005, 08:28 PM   #8
Inactive

funkypinklizard HB User

that reaction might be expected but it is still no reason to make the people who want to try this feel ashamed...if youve got an opnion like that its better not to say anything!!

yes i was grossed out by it when i read it but you dont see me slandering off the person who posted it or the people who want to try it.

Old 01-15-2005, 10:06 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkypinklizard
that reaction might be expected but it is still no reason to make the people who want to try this feel ashamed...if youve got an opnion like that its better not to say anything!!

yes i was grossed out by it when i read it but you dont see me slandering off the person who posted it or the people who want to try it.
OK i get you, i'm sorry if i sounded that way but it's just my opinion

Closed Thread