It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2005, 09:14 AM   #1
(female)

Tygrysek HB User
Red face Diane 35 and hairloss!

Hi everyone, i came across this site to find solutions for acne. My derm recommended diane 25, but I've read some disturbing things about it and now I'm scared to takie it. I came acorss this site: http://www.hairsite7.com/f269diane6/discfem269_toc.htm

many women on that site claim that they have lost 50% of their hair because of diane 35! I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced such a side-effect??
Also theres some women who claim that their breasts have become unproportional with one another, anyone experienced that??

Old 01-15-2005, 03:40 PM   #2
(female)

pia HB User
Re: Diane 35 and hairloss!

i'm presently on diane 35.i use it for my pimples. i'ved used it before coz igot fairly pretty good results then i stoppedbut pimples graver than before came out right on my t-zone. so far i din't experience hairloss but less oily hair favors me and dandruff became minimal when i was on diane. you will absolutely experience slight breast enlargement but unproportionality is not true..i have had unproportional breast size before i learned about diane it is due to heredity or mascular work. if your reason for taking diane would be simply becoz of pimples i suggest take accutane, i'm on diane not only for pimples but some other beneficial effects i get like before i have irregular periods but with diane its regular now.... with accutane i gurantee you benefits............but again consult first an EXPERIENCED doctor about this.
GOODLUCK

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #3
Veteran

Girlie19 HB User

skad sie w polsce tygrysy wziely?

Old 01-15-2005, 05:18 PM   #4

marcen HB User

I was on Diane for 3 years. I know what you are talking about...I also read those things about this pill after I started taking it. I was always checking my hairline etc and freaking out about it. I was terrified to come off because some of those women only experienced it after stopping, but I did stop and have been fine 5 months later. I am not saying this doesn't happen, it obviously does to some women. I think it is rare, but I wouldn't take the chance and go back on it again. I had a lot of other problems near the end with depression and irritability, even though my skin was beautiful. It broke out slightly at first, but it is fine now, has stayed the same. By the way, if you haven't tried jojoba oil, do. It has been great for my skin...do a search on this board!Good luck!

Old 01-16-2005, 09:47 AM   #5
(female)

Tygrysek HB User

thanks a lot for your replies everyone!

girlie19- lol take tygryski znajduja sie poza granica

Closed Thread