It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2005, 02:17 PM   #1
(male)

i am a guy HB User
looking for some help with skin rash type thing

i know this isnt acne, but i do have acne, and i do prefer this board, and i was hoping you guys can help me out, as htis is still a skin issue.

i woke up this morning after a night of drinking and was just itching all over like crazy. my face, my upper arms, my entire chest, my upper back, and my neck, which was the itchiest. now i have dry skin and everything, and it was an extremely cold night but really there is no reason why i could think i got this rash type thing.

so i was up for a little bit and noticed that there are red spots whereever it is itchy, so i took my shirt off and WOW, my entire chest is just absolutely covered in these random red spots. they arent really bumps but if i rub my finger over them i can feel them. the back of my upper arms are almost all red, and my neck just incredibly blotchy. my face has a million tiny red dots and i avoid scratching my face completely cuz i have acne as well.

another thing is, i have a terribly sore throat and have been on antibiotics for 2 weeks. the doctors said i dont have strep or mono, probably just a bacterial infection.

so my question is, i drank beer all last night, does that have anything to do with this, i have drank before with this sore throat and antibiotics, but not as much as last night, and what the hell can i do to get rid of this rash... ITS KILLING ME

Old 01-15-2005, 02:57 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

evy38 HB User
Re: looking for some help with skin rash type thing

Sounds like a reaction to the antibotics. Check with your doc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2005, 11:07 PM   #3
(female)

honey4 HB User

mayb try gettin some sort of cream...try complex 15...might be an infection or an allergy...did you consume anything different the day before?

Old 01-15-2005, 11:09 PM   #4
(female)

honey4 HB User

mayb try some sort of cream...like complex 15 (from drugstore)...mayb an reaction or an unknown allergy...did you eat anything different the night you were drinking...i agree with envy38...check with your doc!

Old 01-16-2005, 06:31 PM   #5
(male)

i am a guy HB User

spent 5 hours in the ER saturday night, turns out i do have mono.

i hate doctors.

i hate life.

Closed Thread