It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
Inactive

joey_brezinski HB User
anyone here of medications causing slow healing

well most medications are toxic. like any sort of medication. do these things inhibit your immune system.

Old 01-16-2005, 06:30 AM   #2
(female)

momof752 HB User
Wink Re: anyone here of medications causing slow healing

Hello,
I am new to the HealthBoards but, I would like to help answer your question. Like many here I have had a problem with acne for awhile now, I tried everything that you could think of to clear my face up but, nothing seemed to work, not even doctor prescribed medications. I have found some thing natural to help my face and it is wonderful. Anyways, the answer to your question is yes it is absorbed into your body. Humans have several differnent ways for things to enter your body even though we don't think of them. You inhale, absorb, eat. Everything you breathe or put on your body go directly into your system and can effect it in many different ways. So, if you are putting things on your face or taking a medication to help your acne becareful and read everything that it contains. If you don't feel comfortable putting toxins on your face don't look around and you will find something natural to help you. The best thing is to never give up everyone is different and different things work for differnent people. I have found that to be very true. Good luck and take your time it will clear up.
momof752

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread