It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2005, 06:40 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sahuja12 HB User
Sulfur Wash Breaking me Out!!!

My derm prescribed a sulfur wash (Rosaderm) for me last week (Wed or Thursday) along with the topical Erythromycin solution which I had been using for two weeks (which didnt seem to help). I seem to be breaking out worse with the sulfur wash. Its only been like 5 days since I have been using it, but I keep breaking ouT!!! Also, the doc presecribed me a course of Amoxocillin. I didnt start taking it though, cause I wanted to see if I could get better just on topicals... (I have used TOO many oral medications, which just stop working at some point!) Now I am tempted to take the Amox. The topicals just dont seem to be doing the job! Has anyone else broken out from a sulfur based cleanser?? SHould I start the antibiotics? Help!

Old 01-18-2005, 06:43 AM   #2
Inactive

shannamarie36 HB User
Re: Sulfur Wash Breaking me Out!!!

Its probably your initial breakout. Id give it some time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2005, 07:27 AM   #3
eddiesbaby

Re: Sulfur Wash Breaking me Out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahuja12
My derm prescribed a sulfur wash (Rosaderm) for me last week (Wed or Thursday) along with the topical Erythromycin solution which I had been using for two weeks (which didnt seem to help). I seem to be breaking out worse with the sulfur wash. Its only been like 5 days since I have been using it, but I keep breaking ouT!!! Also, the doc presecribed me a course of Amoxocillin. I didnt start taking it though, cause I wanted to see if I could get better just on topicals... (I have used TOO many oral medications, which just stop working at some point!) Now I am tempted to take the Amox. The topicals just dont seem to be doing the job! Has anyone else broken out from a sulfur based cleanser?? SHould I start the antibiotics? Help!
Take it from someone who's used all that stuff. It doesn't work. It never did for me anyway. I wasted so much money at the dermotologist.

I bought that acnefree stuff at walmart, and also cut out sugar and carbs and my face cleared right up!

Good luck.

Closed Thread