It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2005, 09:34 PM   #1
(female)

Ruffian29 HB User
Question Good On The Spot Treatment

Hi
i was wondering if anyone had a good on-the-spot treatment. I have 2 perscription topical meds that i use, i have mild to moderate acne and for the most part it doesn't bother me too much (until recently, since its gotten worse...). It only really gets to me if i get a big blemish or a big whitehead, so I was wondering if anyone had any good OTC on the spot treatments that they use? (preferably some product to buy, home solutions don't work well for me, as im at school and have limited supplies in my dorm room )
I had a box of neutrogena overnight patch things, but they say that once you open a packet of them you should use them all w/in 2 weeks, and i definitly don't need that many that often, so i only got to use like 3 or 4 of them from the whole box so that was a fustrating waste of money

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2005, 11:00 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User
Re: Good On The Spot Treatment

you don't have bad acne then huh? I use up a boc of those in 1 week! I love them, just keep putting it on the pimple until it disappears night after night. Other than that i don't know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2005, 10:22 AM   #3
(female)

Ruffian29 HB User
Re: Good On The Spot Treatment

no my face is usually OK, the acne is never gone, but its livable. But recently i've gotten 2 big zits around my mouth, and one nice large one on my forehead
Those overnight patch boxes come with about 3 sealed packages in them, so i think that i used 3 total, one from each packet, because they were more than 2 weeks apart.
im just looking for something like the neutrogena on the spot acne treatment, though i've been using that and it doesn't seem to help at all. It comes in a little bottle, .75 oz
Has anyone used a product that worked for them on that idea? Just something extra i could use

Thanks for any suggestions

Closed Thread