It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2005, 05:52 AM   #1
Inactive

matterson HB User
Good Mask I Use....

for my oily skin i use 2 things and it seems to help me...either i use raw egg whites b4 i go to bed, this really tightens up ur skin, and seems to help me over time...or i use milk of magnesia, this tightens up my skin, and seems to help me as well...both are for oily skin, and dont really effect ur acne but just the oil...any1 else use these? and do they work for you?

hope it works for you, good luck!

Old 01-19-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

xismybaby HB User
Re: Good Mask I Use....

hey go eagles, i have a very oily t-tone and my hair gets oily, so im looking for things that can help. Does the raw egg whites, help your oil just for that day or are u seeing longer term results? When u say its helping over time, do u mean it's slowing your oil production? Also do u have any other ideas of how i could help my skin and hair (such as vitamins, herbs, etc) thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2005, 10:30 AM   #3
Inactive

matterson HB User
Re: Good Mask I Use....

well i used to have long hair that got really oily, so i cut it shorter, and this also help with some of the oil on my face. i usually use head an shoulders for my hair and it seems to work rather good, but yes the raw egg whites helped me for the day..and i dont seem to be oily as much...but i also drink over a gallon of water a day, eat alot of fruit, and whatever i do i don't eat anything with grease or oil in it. i usually take 2 showers a day as well, and if i feel my skin is gettin to dry, i put cetaphil moisturizer on it..good luck with this...hope i helped ya

Closed Thread