It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2005, 07:30 PM   #1
(male)

mightbaal HB User
ccccccccccccc

ccccccccccccccc

Last edited by mightbaal; 01-23-2005 at 10:22 PM.

Old 01-19-2005, 07:35 PM   #2
Inactive

matterson HB User
Re: Should I give benzoyl peroxide a shot?

how do u go about doing the whole urine thing. like techniques, an steps...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2005, 07:45 PM   #3
(male)

mightbaal HB User

I use it right away I **** in a cup apply it to a cotton pad and apply a decent ammount to my face in the morning Then about 1-1 1/2 hrs later I take a shower and wash my face with 2 differnet kinds of shampoo and once with the soap I use for my body which makes my face pretty dry all day then before bedtime I apply another thing of urine to my face and never yet woke up with any unwanted pimples.... its been 5 days and I usually get a few pimples a night but not with the urine thing I am happy with it.

Last edited by mightbaal; 01-19-2005 at 08:09 PM.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:22 PM   #4
(male)

xghostsniperx HB User

You should definitely give it a try, I'm sure it's a lot better than basically ******* on your face.

Old 01-20-2005, 07:40 AM   #5
(female)

sammy726 HB User

Ok, this is just my opinion, but anyone who puts urine on their face is a complete nut bag!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 08:46 AM   #6
(male)

stan HB User

putting urine on ur face is not a good thing it will prob make it worse in the long run just try the bp cream thats what i use it works ok for me but not using it now cause im on accutane so i dont bother i just use the face washes now

Old 01-20-2005, 09:52 AM   #7
(female)

Ruffian29 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy726
Ok, this is just my opinion, but anyone who puts urine on their face is a complete nut bag!!!
If you have such a negative opinion then why do you even bother posting it?? You CAN keep your thoughts to yourself you know!

Old 01-20-2005, 09:55 AM   #8
(female)

Ruffian29 HB User

I've used benzol peroxide for a long time now and it works fairly well. One good thing is that there are different strengths. I only need the lowest, but if that doesn't work good for you then you can always go up in strength.
I still break out with it, but its never really that horrible, for the most part it keeps acne manageable and under controll. If i had to rate my acne w/ the benzol peroxide gel that i use (gel, not face wash, i really think that the gels work better because you leave them on your face) and im on some other perscription lotion also, i would give it a 3 usually and a 5 at its worst on a scale from 1 to 10.
Try it, it generally helps.

Old 01-20-2005, 12:28 PM   #9
(female)

sammy726 HB User

"Ruffian..whatever" I'm sure the majority of people feel the same way I do about peeing on your face, but you go ahead and have fun doing it!!

Old 01-20-2005, 12:29 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User

benzoyl peroxide should be practiced daily to help kill the bacteria.

Old 01-20-2005, 02:03 PM   #11
(female)

Ruffian29 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy726
"Ruffian..whatever" I'm sure the majority of people feel the same way I do about peeing on your face, but you go ahead and have fun doing it!!
First I didn't say that i was doing it, but i will stand up for the people who are trying. Your making an effort to make fun of them, by taking the time to respond and type out your comments. Why don't you just not do that and everybody who wants to try whatever they want can do it in peace, and they won't have to filter through the idotic responses and negative comments that people are making to get to the advice that they originally asked for! I dont understand why the people who have negative things to say about what other people are doing can't just let it go and leave their comments to themselves.

Last edited by Ruffian29; 01-21-2005 at 11:05 AM.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:51 AM   #12
(male)

Healthy.J HB User

I use Panoxyl Benzoyl Peroxide cleanser 5% and then I lightly moisturize with Jojoba oil. I use benzoyl peroxide 5% because the 10% is to harsh on my young skin. To get Panoxyl 5% you have to order it at a pharmacy, because of its limited quantity or something. Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it is scientifically proven not to clog pores. It is small enough to go into the pores and unclog them. When you first use it you may notice a few pimples come up because it draws all of the gunk out and brings it to the surface. If you get a pimple it makes it pop up and go away quicker and usually the pimples are smaller and not as red. Jojoba oil has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties, as well as other properties that may help acne. It also never leaves your face greasy or oily. It really balances out your oil, even in the t-zone. You MUST only put two or three drops of it in your palm, rub together and use it on the whole face. Anymore may clog your pores and make your face look oily. After ten or twelve seconds in should have fully absorbed into your skin. If there is anymore of the oil visible on your face after that pat it off, because it means a little too much was used and it wonít go into the pores and may block them.

Now as far as the urine being used on your face, I think it is weird and disgusting, but if that's what you want to do, hey itís OK with me. That's not a harsh comment trying to poke fun, simply my opinion on it. I think if someone is willing to put their own urine on their face then their acne or whatever else has made them to desperate. Then again everyone has there own way of doing things.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:56 AM   #13
(male)

xghostsniperx HB User

Urine has urea in it, a toxic chemical. It basically kills EVERYTHING on your face, so your acne will clear up--and your skin will be nasty when you grow up.

Old 01-21-2005, 10:46 AM   #14
Veteran

OhMyFace HB User

I don't care if I had gigantic boils growing on my face, I'm not putting urine on it. No way. No disrespect to you....but that's just me. Actually, I thought the urine idea was just someone trying to mess with us to see if we would actually do it.

Old 01-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #15
(male)

Healthy.J HB User

Urea kills everything on your face? From what I understand not everything on your face is bad for your skin. Maybe they should make some urea acne treatment then. My skin may be more dry and wrinkled when I GET OLD, but why would that make me comfortable about putting urine on my face? Point is that in my opinion it is nasty. I mean would you put dog urine on your face if it worked or your own droppings? I mean if its what you want to do go ahead, I am justing giving my honest opinion, and the opinion of most people. Good luck if it works though.

Closed Thread