It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2005, 04:26 PM   #1

drealuv HB User
Cortisone Shots????

Hey everyone,
I got my first shot about 2 days ago. Yesterday I woke up and my pimple was pretty much almost flat but still a little swollen, then today I woke up and it's completely flat, no bump anymore My only question is that the area is still red, is this normal, I heard that it should be gone, how long will it take to go away. Also, it's on my nose and I've gotten a reoccuring cyst in this spot for the last year, so it was already a little scared when the new one came up the other day, so I'm not sure if that might be making the redness last longer. Thanx for any info.

Last edited by drealuv; 01-20-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Old 01-20-2005, 04:30 PM   #2
Inactive

matterson HB User
Re: Cortisone Shots????

yeah the red marks usually stay there for me as well after a shot...shots for me usually only last like 3-4 days...but my red marks dont go away either...but in time they will fade away till where u cant ever see them, just remember dont pop, squeeze, or pick and you should be fine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread