It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2005, 10:11 AM   #1
(female)

totallynaive HB User
I found my face solution!

After trying tons of products from Clearasil, Clean and Clear, Neutrogena, Proactiv, and tons of others, I finally found what works. I have a simple process. When I first wash my face in the day, I wash wtih the proactiv wash and then put on Clinique Total Turn Around cream on my face. Then at night, I was again with the Proactiv and put Clinique Acne Solutions Night Gel on my face. After using these two products for the last week or so, my face has one pimple on it and the scars are fading. I would highly recommend these products if you haven't tried them, at least give 'em a chance, they really worked for me. Now to find something for my back acne...

Old 01-21-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User
Re: I found my face solution!

Stick to it an let us know how it goes!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2005, 03:08 PM   #3
(female)

acnescargirl HB User

oh wow ! that is great ! im very happy for you ! *hugs * i have heard great things about that clinique turnaround cream... how much is it ??? also can u list the ingredients here ? i have always wanted to try it !!!! anyway how bad was your acne when u started it ? thanks !

Old 01-23-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
(female)

totallynaive HB User

well, I'm still experimenting, but I definitely am happy with these results. I'm just trying to get rid of my scars once and for all. I just have a few samples of the turn around cream, so I don't kno the ingredients, and I'm not sure exactly how much it costs. But I believe taht a full supply is a little spendy, but it depends on ur definition of spendy haha. My acne has been on and off, real bad one day and then a week later all cleared up. But since I've started using this stuff, it hasn't gone back to really bad. Hope this helps u guys.

Old 01-24-2005, 09:50 PM   #5
(female)

acnescargirl HB User

nice girl ! i am glad you have found something !!! i will defniltey try this if i get a job soon.

Closed Thread