It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2005, 10:35 AM   #1
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Thumbs up liquid tcp gets rid of acne but smells bad

LIQUID TCP is one of the best things going to get rid of spots, the only problem is it smells bad.
one way of getting rid of acne with tcp is to, apply johnsons baby lotion to you're face and neck, and rub in gently till it is completley absorbed, (THE REASON FOR APPLYING BABY LOTION IS THAT IT WILL HELP TO CLEANSE YOU'RE SKIN AND PROTECT IT FROM HURTING TO MUCH WHEN YOU USE TCP LIQUID)and then to cleanse you're skin with as much liquid tcp and cotton wool pads as you like. It stings a bit and smells. So after you're done it is best to get in the shower and have a good wash to get rid of the smell. wash you're face with dettol soap whilest you are in the shower. and you're body with what ever you like I suppose.
When you are finished and have patted you're face dry, apply a johnsons baby lotion . I find johnsons baby lotion best as it is anti bacterial and non greasy. You could even splash a little wich hazel on you're face afterwards if you liked.
Its a lot of hassle but I guarntee it will get rid of you're acne.

If you find this process does work for you please post you're opinion on it so other people can benifit from it!!!!!!

Last edited by beatboxkid; 01-23-2005 at 11:39 AM. Reason: to describe what I had to say in more detail

Old 05-19-2005, 04:16 AM   #2
(female)

LOtRsfan HB User
Re: tcp gets rid of acne but smells bad

hiya, great adivce there, i haven't heard of that product before, but where would I buy the tcp liquid from? and how much does it cost?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2005, 04:32 AM   #3
(female)

Sondera HB User

Well nothing else has worked so I'll try it. This maybe a sign too, just a few hours ago I was almost in tears again over my acne.

And I did find a site that sells it, but are there any stores you can buy it in so I don't have to wait or pay shipping?

If it works or not I'll post, and be forever grateful to you if it dose

Old 05-19-2005, 11:01 AM   #4
(female)

zara1 HB User

i know its available in uk stores like boots, superdrug, some grocery stores etc.

Closed Thread