It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2005, 11:47 PM   #1
(male)

bighank HB User
b5 for back and chest acne?

i have had bad acne on my back and chest for about five years now. a little over a year ago i went on accutane and it worked pretty good and cleared up most of my acne, left a little bit of scarring but i can't complain too much about that. i've been off accutane for about seven months now. i play football and my back and chest acne even held up through those brutal practices in the 100 degree heat with shoulder pads on. i've always been paranoid about the acne coming back and i think it finally has. it's not as bad as it was before accutane but it still bothers me and i want to get rid of it. my dermatologist said that even if the acne does come back after accutane it would be much more treatable and would respond to something more mild than accutane. so, i've decided to order some evolution x b5 supplements. all i really know about it is what i read on the web site and it seems to be a good idea.

anyone have success with b5 for back and chest acne?

Old 01-25-2005, 06:33 AM   #2

Paracelsus HB User
Re: b5 for back and chest acne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighank
i have had bad acne on my back and chest for about five years now. a little over a year ago i went on accutane and it worked pretty good and cleared up most of my acne, left a little bit of scarring but i can't complain too much about that. i've been off accutane for about seven months now. i play football and my back and chest acne even held up through those brutal practices in the 100 degree heat with shoulder pads on. i've always been paranoid about the acne coming back and i think it finally has. it's not as bad as it was before accutane but it still bothers me and i want to get rid of it. my dermatologist said that even if the acne does come back after accutane it would be much more treatable and would respond to something more mild than accutane. so, i've decided to order some evolution x b5 supplements. all i really know about it is what i read on the web site and it seems to be a good idea.

anyone have success with b5 for back and chest acne?
i went through nearly 1.8kg over nearly half a year and noticed little change. i currently use a body wash with salicylic acid and one of those plastic scrunchie loofahs (the brush and the sponge loofahs are too harsh and irritating). i also made my own niacinamide gel dirt cheap with bulk niacinamide powder and aloe gel and apply that to my back before bed (it takes some limber arms to get everywhere, though).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread