It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2005, 04:12 PM   #1
(female)

Iris Jazmin HB User
Please Help Me You Guys!

OK, a couple of months ago I had a HUGE pimple on my nose. I was SO freaked out because I never gotten pimples that big before. I was so embarassed and didnt want to talk to anyone at that time. Well now the pimple is gone...But there is a small hole in my nose. You cant see it at all unless your like sitting next to me but it still bothers me. The hole is small and my skin looks kinda pink around it, but you cant see the pink that much when i wear makeup.I was looking on the internet and now i know its a "icepick" scar. What im asking is how do you get rid of it? The scar is soft and not that deep, please help me find a way to get rid of it.I used to be the "Bubbly happy girl" and now im sacred to look people in the face because im scared they'll say something about my face. Please tell me how to get rid of it!!!

Old 01-26-2005, 05:16 PM   #2
(female)

Iris Jazmin HB User
Re: Please Help Me You Guys!

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2005, 01:27 AM   #3
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Re: Please Help Me You Guys!

hello, It will heal in time any how, especially if you are vey young. I have heard aloe vera is good for healing skin. Somthing I use which as helped my acne scaring a bit is a micro dermabrassion cloth. I bought it on ebay for about £8, but if you do buy one you have to be carefull as a lot of fake ones are being soled on there.

Closed Thread