It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2005, 09:15 PM   #1
(female)

TKK3 HB User
Thumbs up Two Weeks...Clay mask still working...

Okay. So I have been using Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask for over two weeks with amazing results. Here is some history...I have had moderate to severe acne for the past 12 years. Over the past 2 years it has been more severe with cystic acne on my upper back and arms (not so bad on my face, but bad enough). I have tried everything except Accutane, which I am resistant to use because of the side effects. Nothing was successful, except using Hydrogen Peroxide, which used for one year and then stopped all of a sudden. I used to use a cotton pad to put the hydrogen peroxide on my skin after every shower. My skin was horrible two weeks ago, the worst it ever was. I had 5-6 active pimples on each upper arm and 10-15 on my upper back with many on my face as well. I had been prescribed antibiotics, antibiotic astringent and Differin but I never started Differin because my insurance didn't cover it but the antibiotics did nothing for me. Anyway, I started using the clay mask on the theory that my pores needed unplugged. You mix it with apple cider vinegar and spread it on. As it dries, you can feel it tightening your skin. As it tightens it cleans the pores (I guess). I haven't been this clear in years. It is a little bit of a pain as far as the maintenance but I was willing to do anything and this seemed very easy. It only costs about $5.00 per week and it is working great! Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

davelacb HB User
Re: Two Weeks...Clay mask still working...

where do you get it from

Old 01-30-2005, 10:05 PM   #3
(female)

Kiwi17 HB User
Re: Two Weeks...Clay mask still working...

I also use the Aztec Healing Clay...you can buy it at any health food store...it really does work great! I have a 2 lb container of it and it was less than $10.00. You are supposed to use it like 2-3 times a week so the 2 lb container will last for a long time, cuz you dont need very much to cover your face!

Closed Thread