It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 10:20 AM   #1
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
where can u buy celtic seasalt(cures acne)

HELLO PEOPLE, I know swimming in sea/salt water can cure acne. But some one suggested that using celtic sea salt works just as good, by rubbing on you're face and then dabbing water on you're face.

The only problem is where do you get it?? I imagine you could get it from a health shop, or maybe even a supermarket?? Also does anybody know if normal seasalt you use on food would have the same effect on acne?

Any hows if any one knows where to get it please reply, regards beatbox kid

Last edited by beatboxkid; 01-27-2005 at 10:22 AM.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:35 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

PBABY HB User
Re: where can u buy celtic seasalt(cures acne)

I'm looking for this stuff, too. I've heard you can get it at your local healthfood store. I'm gonna check mine tomorrow and see if they got it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2005, 03:28 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User

You can try with normal. I've heard of success storys.....here's 1:

Ingredients: warm water
regular salt
Instructions: This is really easy and clears up your face really fast! My cousin had really bad acne and he tryed
evrything he even went to a dermatologist, but nothing worked that the dermatologist gave him. He tryed
every kind of acne medication out there but it all seemed to irritate his face and make it worse. Till I helped him out. All u have to do is every morning and night pour a little salt into the palm of your hands and rub it together in your hands adding some warm water to it massage into your face adding warm water with your hands after about 1min of doing that rinse face and pat lightly to dry with a clean towel. It works between a week or two. But u got to try it, it my cause dryness but it defiantly
clears it up. Well I hope it helps it helped my cousin and he had it bad. So Goodluck and best whishes!

Old 01-27-2005, 03:34 PM   #4
(male)

xghostsniperx HB User

^^^^^

I don't know about that. If it was that easy, I think that no one would have acne.

Old 01-27-2005, 03:46 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Needzhelp HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xghostsniperx
^^^^^

I don't know about that. If it was that easy, I think that no one would have acne.

Yeah, I'm alil skeptical to. I haven't tried it so I can't say anything about it.

Old 01-27-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
(male)

xghostsniperx HB User

Oh, ok. I've just heard people ask about using regular salt in some of these topics, and most people just laughed and said: "No way" and went on to list why it wouldn't work.

Old 01-30-2005, 10:34 PM   #7
(female)

Kiwi17 HB User

I don't know about salt...but my friend actually told me to use sugar and water and i tried it and it actually helped..put it on before you go to bed, if you can leave it on all night and then rinse it off with warm water, it will be a white head by morning if not completely gone and then you can pop it, but if you don't like popping them then just do the sugar again that night and it should be gone by the next day! It should work it did for me and my friend!

Old 01-30-2005, 10:37 PM   #8
(female)

Kiwi17 HB User

But if you want something that would really work (and has worked for many people) go to your health food store and buy Aztec Indian Healing clay and a bottle of apple cider vinegar and use that 2-3 times a week you will see a difference within the 1st week!

Old 01-31-2005, 09:50 AM   #9
(female)

Iadinae HB User

Kiwi17, please explain how you use it.

Old 02-01-2005, 05:30 PM   #10
(female)

Kiwi17 HB User

You just mix the aztec clay and the apple cider vinegar..it says to mix it in a wooden or glass dish (i don't know why) but i mix it in a glass dish and then put it on (its a mask) leave it on for like 15 mins then wash it off with warm water. You can also use the clay with water if you don't want to use the apple cider vinegar, but the ACV is supposed to be good for your skin!

Old 02-01-2005, 06:37 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Timber HB UserTimber HB User

I believe that sea salt soaks could help acne. Swimming in the ocean helps some people clear up. The salt can kill bacteria, and draw things out of your pores.

Try taking a warm bath with a cupful of sea salt in it. Or, put sea salt water into a spray bottle and mist it into your body.

Closed Thread