It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 02:21 PM   #1
(male)

fixme HB User
Liporexin diet pills kill acne

You can get these on ebay just search Liporexin. They dont even say anywhere on there that they help acne but my god it was a miracle. I stopped using them I broke out. I started again I cleared. I am positive these things work by detoxifying in some way.

<3

Brad

Old 01-29-2005, 11:41 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User
Re: Liporexin diet pills kill acne

I have been using these on your recommendation for about 10 days now, fixme, and I have to say they're helping, even if it's just because they help me control food cravings. I'm gonna order some more right now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2005, 11:01 AM   #3
(male)

fixme HB User

I am so glad to hear! I am still taking them and what can I say other than YES! I am telling you guys these things work and they didn't even mean to LOL

Old 01-30-2005, 03:16 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User

I think they are definitely helping me to lower my appetite. I don't get the jitters for cravings like I used to. There's an embarrassment of chocolate in the house but I just laugh in the face of it. Down with acne!! C'mon!! LOL

Old 01-31-2005, 10:35 AM   #5
(female)

LauraOSU05 HB User

I searched about these on ebay b/c I have been trying the Lo-carb diet unsuccessfully. It seems like some of the ingredients WOULD help with acne because they detoxify the body:

Brazilian Green Tea Extract
Milk Thistle
Dandelion Root
Apple Cider Vinegar

I guess clearer skin would be a good side effect of a weight loss pill! My weight and skin have both gotten worse on birth control, so I am looking for anything to help! Thanks for the recommendation....are either of you losing weight too? I'll keep doing my research before I purchase!

Last edited by LauraOSU05; 01-31-2005 at 10:40 AM.

Old 01-31-2005, 10:43 AM   #6
(female)

LauraOSU05 HB User

Bump...I thought my post didn't register with the board! Sorry guys!

Old 01-31-2005, 01:52 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User

Laura, I don't have much weight to lose although I have been able to maintain my ideal weight for running since taking Liporexin. I am 100% certain that it suppresses cravings and dependency on carbohydrate. There's absolutely no other way I could have resisted chocolate for this long otherwise. And I say that in all seriousness.

Old 02-13-2005, 02:02 AM   #8
(male)

fixme HB User

how are you keeping up there man? they still working for you? im looking good

Old 02-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #9
Senior Veteran

SweetJade1 HB User

OK, normally I'm opposed to "diet" pills but these do more than that and contain ingredients that all of us have probably tried seperately or in combination at some point in our acne journey, and yet their proprietary blends are the same or less than what we would take of ONE of those ingredients (blends are better than 1 ingred.?). So, here's what I found on ebay:

A. Lipodec - ($14 - 60 caps) specifically for acne & weight loss
1 Capsule Contains:
Proprietary Blend - 775mg
Broccoli Extract 4:1
Spinach
Garlic Extract
Salmon Oil Powder
Oat Fiber
Tomato Concentrate
Blueberry Extract
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Green Tea Extract (50%)
Red Wine Extract (40%)

B. LipoVectin - ($12- 60 caps) weightloss, cravings
1 Capsule Contains:
Caffiene (anyhydrous USP - from Green Tea) - 100mg

Proprietary Intelislim Blend - ??? mg
Glucomannan: fiber that can absorb 200x it's weight, slows metabolism of sugars & fats.

Green Tea Extract: may lower LDL cholesterol, control blood sugar, increase metabolism (to burn fat)

Gymnema Sylvestre: "Super" blood sugar controller

Chitosan: fiber that has a higher affinity to binding to fats & oils

Bean Extract: Alpha-Amylase and Alpha-Glucosidase enzyme inhibitor. Basically prevents the breakdown of carbohyrdates into glucose so your body wont raise Insulin levels because it can't detect the glucose since it's not broken down.

C. Advantage Carb Blocker SF - ($10 - 60 caps) - caffiene-free version of LipoVectin

1 Capsule Contains:
Chromium Picolinate [the DNA damaging kind]- ??? mg - metabolizes fat, helps maintain blood sugar control

Proprietary Blend: ??? mg
Phaseolus Vulgaris White Kidney Bean Extract:: Also contains carbohydrates enzyme inhibitors to prevent a glucose-insulin response. Can block 420 carb calories

Gymnema Sylvestris
Calcium Pyruvate
GREEN TEA (LEAF)

D. Liporexin - ($11 - 60 caps) weightloss, blood sugar control, cravings

1 Capsule Contains:
Chromium Polynicotinate - 100mcg
Caffiene (anyhydrous USP - from Green Tea) - 100mg

Proprietary Intelislim Blend - 325 mg
Gymnema Sylvestre
Green Tea Extract
Dandelion Root - blood purifier
Milk Thistle - liver detoxifier, increases glutathione (liver aid & reduces IGF-1)
Cayenne Pepper
Apple Cider Vinegar - fat burner
Noni Fruit Extract - antioxidant

I once tried a blood sugar control multivitamin called NSI GlucoPower that contained the Gymnema, Green Tea, Chromium (& some other blood sugar control helpers) but I ended up getting a sick stomach (at half dose). Even though I am Insulin Resistant, I guess it was probably because it was too strong a formula or dose for me or maybe it was because of the digestive enzymes (digestive enzymes alone have done that). Have any of you felt weird, had a sick stomach, etc from taking Liporexin? Also how many capsules are you taking of Liporexin?

Thanks

Old 02-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

curiousP HB User

so wouldn't liipodec be better than liporexin?

Old 02-14-2005, 10:51 AM   #11
Inactive

Takara HB User

I'm not sure. It looks like liporexin cleanses the liver and any toxins with it, which might be the cause of acne for some people. I think lipodec is more of an antioxidant/vitamin pill to help overall health, which might help some people as well. I think I am going to give the liporexin a shot even though it has caffeine in it because of the positive feed back from you guys.

Old 02-14-2005, 04:28 PM   #12
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User

Okay, Liporexin update from me:

I'm still taking 2 capsules a day: one before breakfast and one just before lunch. I am still adamant that they are supressing my appetite, particularly my cravings for sugary foods. Today I enjoyed eating a couple of hot-cross buns, and I did feel a bit bad because of the glazed sugar on top, but I wasn't drawn to eat more sugar. Normally when I've managed to avoid sugary foods for a a week or so, I eventually crumble and have a binge. So far I haven't eaten anything worse than those hot-cross buns in nearly four weeks, which is astounding. And I can literally turn my nose up at sweet things.

Now, this is great because I am confident (as SweetJade obviously believes) that sugar, in particular, is a nightmare for my skin. It's as though I've taken the fuel away from the acne. I no longer get cysts that fill up with puss and my under-the-surface whiteheads are disappearing, as well as blackheads. And, as an incredible bonus, my skin seems to be healing at an accelerated rate. I'm not a man of science (at least not biology) but it's as though my digestive system is under less strain and, as such, less rubbish is emitted through my pores. SweetJade, translate please!

Okay, today was the first day of an important test. Yesterday I finished my supply of Phenogen. Obviously I've got my fingers crossed that everything that's changed lately is down to the Liporexin because a). I've just bought six month's supply, and b). Liporexin is about 80% cheaper than Phenogen! But I am confident that Phenogen wasn't doing anything for me because I was using it for a week before I started taking Liporexin and it made no difference to my skin nor my appetite. It didn't claim to do either: it was supposed to inhibit fat storage and mimic aerobic exercise in order to help people lose weight (which I didn't do, either).

So, I shall keep everyone informed as to whether or not my appetite remains the same despite quitting the Phenogen. If it does turn out to be the Phenogen I'm gonna have issues before they send more out (although I did get it here in the UK so I shouldn't have to go cold turkey for too long ). And at £39.99 for a month's supply it's not ideally priced. But I can't put a price on clear skin. I tell you, everything is better when your skin is behaving!! Even being single on Valentine's Day

Old 02-14-2005, 07:13 PM   #13
Inactive

Takara HB User

Yes, please keep us updated! Hopefully your skin will stay clear!

Old 02-15-2005, 04:50 PM   #14
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User

Alright, this lunch time there was some cake going begging at my work canteen and I couldn't help myself > Even worse, after having one piece, the receptionist came in and offered me the last one saying "A man like you looks like he do with some cake!" What that meant is anybody's guess, but I know I was thinking "A man like me just ate a peice of cake on the sly and he already feels bad enough about yesterday's hot-cross buns!". But I ate it anyway.

And then in the afternoon I felt a miniscule whitehead coming to the surface, so I nipped to the gents for an inspection. Sure enough, there it was taunting me as though to say I was already paying for my splurge. So, coupled with the slump after eating a relatively high amount of sugar, I felt really crappy. But since then I've recovered the day, having stuck to my no-eating-after-8-o'clock rule and only drinking water when I went out with my mates.

Maybe I managed this because I was distracted from food and because I was annoyed with myself enough to steer the day back in the right direction. But just maybe I was given a helping hand by the sneaky extra Liporexin I took just before dinner. Sometimes I swear I can feel it supressing the cravings. For instance, I associate watching TV with eating, and lately I've managed to sit through whole programmes without feeling peckish. This is good I'll keep you all updated!

Old 02-18-2005, 05:02 PM   #15
(male)

fixme HB User

Im still taking it I have no more weight to lose really but I still take it because it makes my face so much better and puts me in a better mood. What I found about Liporexin is it makes you go to the washroom more often (number 2 that is) lol. When I wasnt taking Liporexin I would take about 1 crap a day and when Im on it I crap about an hour after every meal. Sorry for the wording it's just easier that way for me heh. This is evidence that the pill is trying to throw the junk out of my body that im putting in it. My face is still looking good when I do get a zit it is always small and goes away in a day or 2 as opposed to huge cysts and stay on my face for a week and leave scars for 3 weeks. I live by this pill.

Closed Thread