It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2005, 11:12 AM   #1

blabla22428 HB User
cleanser ?

my derm has had me on Zoderm (bp 4.5%) for about 8 months as a cleanser. originally i also used mino and then differin pledgets at night. at a 6 month checkup i was off of mino because it had plateaued and he suggested that i go to a mild cleanser like ceta or neutrogena and then use Duac gel after i wash every morning.

i tried the ceta and neutrogena, and had stopped using them before because they dried me out to much and zoderm had a mild lotion in it to keep it from getting to dry. also, i had some retina-a (.1%) samples and have been on that for about a month and a half and im seeing good results in controlling breakouts. i use it every other night because it's drying and then the other nights i stay on differin becuase its more gentle.

right now though, my face is very dry with some chapped spots. it only peels in small areas but mostly my face looks dull because of it. do you think i should go off the zoderm cleanser and use just neutrogena or something elsesince duac has bp in it anyway? (its been working well, controlling oil and eveything so i like it alot) if so, what gentle cleanser do you recommend me trying?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2005, 05:21 PM   #2

blabla22428 HB User
Re: cleanser ?

can anybody help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
(female)

Kiwi17 HB User
Re: cleanser ?

i use Biore Ice it works great

Closed Thread