It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
(female)

Susannah HB User
Arnica Gel for redness

I just had to let you all know about this. I had my daughter back in November, and when she was born, she had a big bruise on her head from being born with her head turned slightly the wrong way. My midwife said just put a little bit of arnica gel on it each day (and go see the doctor sometime that week, just to make sure it was okay). We used the gel for about 3 days, and the bruise was almost totally gone when we saw the doctor (he kind of even looked at us like we were paranoid parents for asking about it).

Anyway, I thought if it worked on the bruise, it would probably work for other red spots. Well, it does, like a charm. I don't think I've come across anything else that works quite as quickly for any type of red spot or bruise. You can get it at the Vitamin Shoppe, I'm sure there are also other places that carry it, the brand we ended up getting was Boiron.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread