It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2005, 10:30 AM   #1

SpoiledCutie258 HB User
Pimples on Labia

I am eighteen years old and have had acne since I was about fourteen. It had always been just on my face, arms and back in till I got pregnant, after that my back cleared up and so did my arms but still my face is broke out but hopefully when I go on accutane in a few weeks that will all go away.

Anyway's a few days ago I had pain down below and didn't no what it was from and was so terrified that maybe I had an STD or something so I asked my boyfriend to look down their which was totally embarrassing for me to do. He told me that it looked like a big pimple so I came home and asked my mom if she had ever gotten it and said yes it and that it was very common for people to get. I was so relieved.

I don't really no why I panicked thinking it was something bad because when I was pregnant I was checked for everything and had nothing and since being checked I have not had sex at all.

IT is really painful, I cant stand to pee, I wait in till im about to pee myself before I go to the bathroom because when I wipe myself it hurts. I hope that it is not their much longer and unfourtenly another one showed up this morning but this one is small and doesn't really bother me at al so hopefully that stays the way it is.

Has anyone else gotten these? It would make me feel better knowing that people have went threw the same thing I am , I feel embarrassed just typing about this and still cant believe that I got pimples down below.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2005, 12:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Und3rc0v3r HB User
Re: Pimples on Labia

Hey, I don't like to see you getting no empathy here. I've suffered the male equivalent. There don't seem to be any hard and fast rules as to how to prevent this. I even got a recurring bout

Old 03-27-2005, 12:40 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

tiggerbuddy HB User

Ummm...I would go to the doctor. In actuality, this could very likely be an STD (such as herpes). It can't hurt to get an opinion of a qualified doctor.

Old 03-27-2005, 12:41 PM   #4

Pink00 HB User

They are normal, don't worry.

Old 03-27-2005, 05:14 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Kymberlee HB User

Yes, they are normal! I'll never forget the first one I had! I was flipping out, too! I went to the Doctor and he said it's no big deal. He gave me some antibiotics after it popped, just to be on the safe side. (To totally get rid of it!) It went away quickly. Another one came back a few years after that. I never went to the Doctor for this one and it just went away on it's own. Don't sweat it!

Old 03-27-2005, 05:24 PM   #6

Carebear26 HB User

Honey, that's no pimple, that's herpes. My mom works at a clinic and she sees that all the time. Woman coming in thinking they have "pimples" down there and it's herpes.....I would get checked asap

Old 03-27-2005, 09:38 PM   #7
Inactive

Takara HB User

It sounds like an ingrown hair to me. If you shave or wax down there, then these are very common. If you put salicylic acid on it, it should clear up in a week or two. The derm can also take care of it for you. If that's what it is then you have to do something about it because they do not go away on their own.

Old 03-27-2005, 09:49 PM   #8
(male)

ascrebel44 HB User

possible cyst thats what im guessing

Old 03-27-2005, 10:03 PM   #9
(female)

angel_of_faith HB User

I get large pimples down there often...bacteria gets into your pores because your vagina really don't get air...I have a pretty big one on the side of my vaginal lip and one on my butt cheek...they are painful but they feel better once they start to drain...it's very common...there is a lot of women as well as men that get them down there...it's no big deal and nothing to stress about...I dont think it's fair for someone to say it's herpes on here when that's probably highly unlikely if they are bigger...no need to stress you out as well as other people saying it's herpes....Good Luck to you girl and don't stress the small stuff::hugs::

Old 03-28-2005, 04:06 AM   #10

SpoiledCutie258 HB User

I feel better knowing that other people have got it. Its good knowing that im not alone in the pain. My mom told me that when she had one it kinda felt like she had got cut down their when you have a baby.

I don't believe I got herpes because I haven't slept with anyone since I was a few weeks pregnant and after that I went to the docters every few weeks and got checked for everything and had nothing.

I hope this goes away soon, My thing feels like it is swollen and yesterday it is was itchy, my mom was laughing and making jokes trying to make me feel better. It seems like every time a holiday comes up something bad happens to me.

I have looked up what to do to help get rid of this and all I can find is get a warm bath, put a warm wash cloth on it and do not pop it.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:35 AM   #11
(female)

angel_of_faith HB User

I have HPV and it don't hurt like pimples do down there...HPV (genital warts) are small. Pores get clogged and it results in pimples...just wash with anti-bacterial soap three times a day.

Old 03-28-2005, 09:05 AM   #12

SpoiledCutie258 HB User

Im not sure if we have bacterial soap so ill probably have to go to the store and cant do that in till tommorow.

My mom said that she thinks I also got a rash wich sucks as well. She gave me some cream to put down thier wich helped with the itching but thier still is a bit of pain but its not as bad.

Old 03-28-2005, 10:45 AM   #13
(female)

wendie HB User

i get them too i have had 2 in my life and what i did to get rid of them is (and it does hurt) is squeeze it a little evertime i went to pee untill it finally popped and started to drain, i kept draining till it looked like pure blood coming out and let it bleed a bit, to help push out and infection that mite be left over, this hurt bad for that one day but got much better the next day and so forth, i was told to do the whole antibacterial soap the first time and i ended up with a yeast infection becaues it kills all the good bacteria in your virgina as well as the bad, so i ended up with both, i dont recomend any one use antibacterial soap down below.

Old 03-28-2005, 11:11 AM   #14

SpoiledCutie258 HB User

Thanks for the advice wendie. I cant even touch down thier because it is so sore. I am afraid to pop it because I have read that it can make it worse. When I first found out about the pimple my boyfriend tried to pop it but it hurt to much.

Ivve tried takig medicine to help with the pain but nothing works

Old 03-28-2005, 11:53 AM   #15
Inactive
(female)

Lalli HB User

i've never heard of this. i've had ingrown hairs a lot, because i shave everything off down there and go against the hair when i shave. i've never had anything that hurt when i peed. i've read things about if it hurts when you pee that it's an STD

Closed Thread