It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
(male)

MAD 4 IT! HB User
9th day on the 'tane!

Hi all

9th day on the 'tane, still breaking out pretty bad altho the whiteheads do dry and clear quickly only to make room for new ones! lol! skin is very dry and itchy, feels tight when i smile which is an odd sensation! my scalp is very itchy today, chapped lips r under control (using dermatone) which is working well!

the skin is very dry in and around my ears very hard to moisturize around here without makin a mess!

still havnt shaved so i look pretty messy, lol!

drinking lots and lots of water with lemon which is a pain as i am goin toilet evry 5 mins!! ah well the joys of tane!!!!

hey mike goons how r u doin today keep me posted as we started at the same time!!

cheers

Old 05-26-2005, 07:11 PM   #2
(male)

mikegoons HB User
Re: 9th day on the 'tane!

hey man, same exact things going on with me. Breaking out , itchy scalp , dry lips and trying to drink a lot of water. Before this i never really got cysts but now ive prob gotten 4-5 in the last 4 days, outta control. How many milligrams do they have u takin again? I havent shaved either and i hope it doesnt make more pimples form so when i do ill look ridiculous . . . .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2005, 07:16 PM   #3
(male)

mikegoons HB User

O yea what kind of face wash are u using and moisturizer and are u washing twice a day? I feel like once would be enough with this stuff and that washing twice might aggravate and dry out our skin even more, but i dunno. . . .

Old 05-26-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
(male)

MAD 4 IT! HB User

Hey Mike

I'm on 40 mg a day doc sed he wud up me to 80mg a day after a month if alls well!!

I'm also using the cetaphil face wash and neutrogena healthy defense moisturizer, i was told it was a good one to use but ii'm not that happy with the results so far!! it does have spf 30 tho which i kinda need as i have found out that i am now more than every very sensitive the the sun!!

I also forgot to mention that my eyes r kinda dry today u got that aswell?

cheers

ps drinkin ssoooo much water aswell!

Old 05-26-2005, 07:38 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

deltoro HB User

Start taking biotin(can be bought anywhere they sell vitamins) and using nioxin shampoo or you will be miserable! I had the same problem with my scalp when I started, thought I was going to have to use head n shoulders pretty embarrasing, but the above combination stopped the dry scalp in its tracks and my hair has not fallen out!

Closed Thread