It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2005, 09:02 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sahuja12 HB User
Exclamation Watch out for Epidermx Plug-Ins!

Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing good. I have noticed a lot of the same people constantly plugging Epidermx at any opportunity they get on this board. I am not saying these people have not used it, or haven't had success with it. But all over the internet, there are sellers of Epidermx who plug it in at any opportunity again and again. They are often the same people on many different websites. Epidermx has a program where the buyers can get the product cheaper if they sell a certain amount as well as making a good amount of money for every product they sell. AGAIN, I am not accusing anyone. I hope there is a product out there that can work that well! BTW, I do have Epidermx and Camillia oil, and I have not found it to be nearly as great as the raves. In fact, it made me break out pretty badly in the past, but thats just my experience. Basically, do your research before spending $$. Thanks!

Last edited by Sahuja12; 05-31-2005 at 09:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 09:09 AM   #2
(male)

utlonhghorn HB User
Re: Watch out for Epidermx Plug-Ins!

i definitely agree with that. I have read the comments too in my search for a home microderm system and i noticed the same thing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 09:50 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Lalli HB User

I got camillia oil and a free sample of the epidermx and I didn't like the camillia oil, it seems like emu oil and mineral oil would do a better job than it. I put some of it in my lotion, that's the only time it did anything.

Old 05-31-2005, 10:02 AM   #4

Nametaken48 HB User

I've used it and I like it...but I agree, definately do some research before buying. I don't think anyone on here is trying to sell Epidermx because they are simply telling what it did for them, just like you are saying it didn't work for you...that doesn't mean you are selling some other microdermabrasion kit.

Old 05-31-2005, 10:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

waterlily HB User

Wow, so if you keep raving about certain products that have worked for you, then it means you are selling those products? Come on, I don't know of any product that works for everyone. And just because certain people don't have any results from it doesn't mean others who have good results are trying to sell it. Everyone has some favorite products that work well for them. This is a forum where we share our experiences. What works for some may not work for others, just like ProActive and Retin-A. Some have wonderful results while others see nothing, even got worse skin. So if those that have great results using ProActive or Retin-A come on this board and rave about them, it means they are trying to sell them? But I agree do your research first, just like anything else.

Last edited by waterlily; 05-31-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Old 05-31-2005, 12:39 PM   #6
(female)

somersault HB User

I agree with what Waterlily says. I recently bought Epidermx and Silkia Camellia oil because of researching this board and its archives and two different websites and hundreds of testimonials and another message board website. At first I thought it was just hype, but you know what? I love this stuff! I've only been on both of them for over a week, but I've already noticed some improvements. True, the Epidermx is breaking me out in some places...but in a good way. I notice it is just old blackheads finally rising to the surface as acne...so its doing what it's supposed to do. And the acne I already had (like red bumps and whiteheads) are disappearing fast! My skin no longer looks oily now that I use the camellia oil. And some of my dry flakes are subsiding. My skin is so soft and smooth now too.

I will have to wait a few months to see my actual results, but I feel right now that I may very well be one of those who keeps coming back to post raves about this stuff. And why wouldn't I? I think the real shame would be to be totally acne/dry skin free and not tell anyone on these boards what cured me. I wonder how many people do that. If I ever do find my cure whether it is from Epidermx and Silkia Camellia oil or something else I will most definitely lurk around these message boards on and off for at least a couple of years. I want to be able to help as many acne sufferers as I can. Also, I just want to say I'm very grateful to all those who posted their experiences with Epidermx and Silkia Camellia oil. It's because of you all that I purchased this stuff. And no, I don't feel that any of you are frauds or con-artists...especially now that I've tried this stuff for myself.

Old 05-31-2005, 02:18 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Sahuja12 HB User

Hi,

Again, I would just like to repeat, I am not accusing anyone. Anyone can post anything. All I am saying is, there have definitely on other boards (as well as this one) been the same people posting over and over about the same product and those folks just turn out to be distributors. It is just important to do your research before purchasing anything, unless you have a lot of money to spare (which I know I dont!). Just a warning. Take it for what its worth. If a product works for you, awesome! I am just sharing my experience, not lashing out at anyone.

Old 06-01-2005, 06:36 AM   #8
(female)

tiramasu HB User

i think most people on these boards are intelligent enough to decide for themselves what's blatant plugging and what's not. also the mods on here watch out for that sort of thing and they do a good job ridding it. i LOVE epidermx, i'm a product junkie (the worst kind, the kind that spends ALL her money on products, ends up using it a few times then relegates it to the ever-growing huge plastic box under her desk!) and i have to say epidermx is amongst my top 3 products, i really couldn't live without it now.

Old 06-01-2005, 08:25 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Sahuja12 HB User

Hey guys! CHill! I was just telling you my experience with this stuff! If you read my first message, I have clearly stated I am not accusing ANYONE. I have just noticed this online and this happened to me. No intention of offending anyone.

Old 06-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #10
(female)

jojolpool HB User
Lightbulb Re: Watch out for Epidermx Plug-Ins!

give the girl a break, she was only trying to help! thats what we're all here for afterall

Old 06-02-2005, 09:03 AM   #11
(female)

CristiGirl HB User

I have been using Epidermx since Nov 04, I wanted my face to be flawless for my wedding 3-26-05, and MAN, i love it! My face is clear, smooth, and I have an occassional break out, but those breakouts I don't mind, the ones that go away quick. Well, just thought I would let you all know how it has worked for me! Blessings

Closed Thread