It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 08:44 AM   #1
(female)

health15 HB User
How is Acuzine working?

I read a couple posts back about some people starting to take Acuzine suppliments for their acne. I was curious how it was going? The ingredients in this product look good, but I can't find any discusion about how it is working for people. I am happy with the topical stuff I am using now, and was hoping to find a good "internal" acne suppliment. Right now I am just taking an antioxitant with zinc and lipotic acid 1 time a day.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:45 AM   #2

pam0511 HB User
Re: How is Acuzine working?

started my son on accuzine 5 days ago. he looks worse. i'm stopping it. and started him on lipodec which i just received. you can look up lipodec on ebay for more info. i emailed people who tried it and they all said that there skin cleared up. its supposed to be a weight loss pill but apparently it clears your skin. it contains. green tea, spinach, brocolli, red wine, salmon, blueberry, tomato, and linoleic acid. it apparently is a detoxifier. I would never believe this would work unless i emailed 5 different people who all are swearing by this. Keep you updated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
(female)

victoria_smithe HB User

Thanks to you, I ordered some on saturday, it sounds promissing. I will be killing two birds w/ one stone w/ loosing weight and clearing up my face. I hope everything works out w/ your son also.

Thanks a bunch.

V.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:25 PM   #4
(female)

Miranda005 HB User
Talking Re: How is Acuzine working?

Hello
I started acuzine 6 days ago and i have no problem with it, it's to early to tell though. With any oral acne treatment it takes time (sometimes a while) for your body to ajust to the medication. What works for one person might not work for another.
I also know that what you change your routine to often because you think something is not working, it a shock to your skin, and in turn you break out. Moderation a good, that was my problem because all at once i changed my diet, skin care routine, supplement routine etc. and i broke out really bad and now my body is trying to get back on track.
Like i said do things in moderation.

Good luck to everyone

Old 06-01-2005, 11:25 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam0511
started my son on accuzine 5 days ago. he looks worse. i'm stopping it.
Stopping someone 5 days into treatment is definetly not something I agree with. Because you really have no idea if the Acuzine actually made your son's acne worse. I would have given a little more time. I myself, am waiting for my shipment of Acuzine to arrive.

Old 06-02-2005, 04:53 AM   #6

pam0511 HB User

i know 5 days is too soon to tell, but i'm dealing with a l5yr old, who gives me a hard time about everything. he's taking lipodec, twice a day. keep you updated.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:44 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

I actually got my Acuzine today (took less than a week). What is weird is that this morning (June 2) I checked my e-mail and got a message from them (dated June 2) saying "order has been shipped, will arrive 7-21 days for international orders". I go downstairs and the package is already there.

Old 06-02-2005, 03:19 PM   #8
(female)

Miranda005 HB User
Talking Re: How is Acuzine working?

I know what you mean andrew I got my order in a week too, which is really cool because sometimes you have to wait almost a month when ordering products

Old 06-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #9
(female)

Miranda005 HB User

hey

Is anyone eles on acuzine?

Old 06-06-2005, 08:31 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

I've been using Acuzine for about 5 days now. At about the 4th day, my face absolutely exploded; although pimples small in size, there are probably 20 new pimples on my face. It's hard to say whether Acuzine is responsible. It also maybe diet related. At the same time I started Acuzine, I started eating raisins on a daily basis; started using a whey protein shake daily; on 3rd day, I had a lot of rum & cokes. Tough call..

Last edited by Andrew29; 06-06-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Old 06-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #11

pam0511 HB User

my son's face seemed to get worse after taking acuzine too. he is now taking lipodec for the past 7 days, and it's finally starting to all go away. you can read about lipodec on ebay.

Old 06-07-2005, 05:11 PM   #12
(female)

Miranda005 HB User
Wink Re: How is Acuzine working?

Hey guys

My face got worse to after starting acuzine, i'm on day 12 and havn't seen any improvments yet just a new zit every 2 days. but i'm trying not to get discuraged because acne treatments take a while to start working. The support lady said that results start to show between 1 to 2 months
I'm hopeful

I have a dermotologist appointment on thurs to get a blood test done.

Miranda

Hey Andrew, hows are you doing with the acuzine?

Old 06-07-2005, 06:21 PM   #13
(female)

enchanting HB User

I am new to this whole thing. I had almost perfect skin my whole life till about 6 months ago. I started taking acuzine about 3 weeks ago. Not sure if it's helping, but definitgely did not make it any worse.

Old 06-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda005
Hey guys

My face got worse to after starting acuzine, i'm on day 12 and havn't seen any improvments yet just a new zit every 2 days. but i'm trying not to get discuraged because acne treatments take a while to start working. The support lady said that results start to show between 1 to 2 months
I'm hopeful

I have a dermotologist appointment on thurs to get a blood test done.

Miranda

Hey Andrew, hows are you doing with the acuzine?
I asked the live chat thing Acuzine has on the website as to whether or not acne will worsen before it improves. They said that it would. And said results will show in 2-3 weeks. So, I guess they told you one thing and me another. I just hope that the "worsening" part is over. I am actually seriously considering stopping now. My acne now is probably the worst its ever been in like 10 yrs.

Miranda, ask your dermatologist what he/she thinks about products on the internet.

Last edited by Andrew29; 06-07-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:00 AM   #15

pam0511 HB User

when my son was taking acuzine i asked the live help how long till you seen results, they said "not sure" then i asked dont you have any data to back up your claims? they said "we dont have access to that" I personally think that company is a joke. Day 8 on lipodec and everything looks sooo much better, but alot of red marks left over, that take a long time to fade.

Closed Thread