It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #1
(male)

firestarter HB User
Klaron stories

hey all, I called the derm today to get off my current regimine (duac am and retin-a pm) because its only working somewhat and my face is all red now! Of course the derm wasn't in today but I asked her nurse to ask her about klaron lotion. Its Sodium Sulfacetamide, which has been used for years to treat acne. If you do a search for ( - removed - )you'll find a site that has product reviews, and Klaron has 4.5 out of 5 (33 reviews), which is the highest of all the Rx topicals. Any experience with Klaron?? thanks!

Last edited by moderator2; 06-02-2005 at 07:14 AM. Reason: do not post commercial websites or how to search for them

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 03:00 PM   #2

debi2 HB User
Re: Klaron stories

I started using it about 2 months ago. I'm also supposed to use differin and doxycyline however I"m holding off for now because I really really don't want to take antibiotics and usually my skin clears up in the summer so i may not need the differin until the fall. At first I thought the klaron was making a difference but now i don't think it's doing a thing AND do not get it in your eyes.. it hurts for like a 1/2 hour even if you get it anywhere near your eyes. I'm also finding it to be very drying and my fine lines are showing up more..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 03:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl2005_21 HB User
Re: Klaron stories

I am using Klaron right now it works well. I use it in the morning and at night along w/ Differin at night. It makes my face feel soft and smooth and takes away alot of the redness. It has a bit of a moisturizing effect too. I would recommend it to you. It is helping my spots alot!

Closed Thread