It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #1
(male)

johnston HB User
Initial Breakout and Queries!

Hi, well i am starting accutane tomorrow morning, got all the tablets etc today, im on 60mg a day. Anyway i have few spots, several on each jaw and thats pretty much it. My main problem is blackheads, i have loads on my forehead,nose,cheeks, chin etc, and tons everywere on my back and quite a few on the chest also. Anyway is accutane just as affective and will it remove all my blackheads, ive heard it will on the forum, but everything ive read is more for spots than blackheads. Also will my initial breakout be less bad as i just have blackheads and few spots, or will it be different or how will it be? With blackheads do they take longer to start clearing, or start removing faster or what?

Also the only thing i have to help with the side-effects at the minute is e45 moisturiser and vaseline for my lips. Are these suitable to combat the dryness, or is there anything else you would recommend?

Thanks in advance, Johnston

Closed Thread