It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 06:55 PM   #1
(male)

Mr Hunter HB User
Lip pimples/cysts

Well I've got these two pimples/cysts right on my lip. I'm not sure if there a cyst? or a pimple. But one of them is pretty deep under the skin, and it does seem like there's more than one white head in it since it's fairly big in size. The other one is smaller, not as bad but it's starting. The thing is that there very noticeable on my face, even from about two metres away from my face.

Is there any way to cure these fast? I've tried steaming my face for 5 to 10 minutes to help some of the puss come up but it's still red after. I've had them for about the past three days. It's really depressing, I don't even feel like going out and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with myself. Now I'd say that I have bad acne, not severe though. I get alot of deeper pimples (I think these are called cysts) that don't go away quickly.

I don't really know what to do, can anybody please help me out here?

Last edited by Mr Hunter; 06-02-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2005, 06:02 AM   #2
(male)

Intervention HB User
Re: Lip pimples/cysts

Hi there,

I have had ***** inflamations on my lip line from time to time and i find that it could be caused by a lack of moisture around the lip area at times. However the best is to use tea tree oil - which could help dry it up and make it easier to remove. If you are getting cysts though you may want to try the natural route as I did - with great results.

I did a 3-day detox and then changed my diet dramatically - cut out sugar, and go easy on dairy, less junk food and just healthier foods. Also I drink lots of water and take garlic and multivitamin supplements. If you were on antibiotics previously you may want to take a probiotic like acidopphilus as it will help replenish the good bacteria in ur body which help control candida and other toxic infections.

Also what I find quite useful is a 10 minute face steam every night before u go to sleep followed by an application of castor oil on your face - it keeps the pores open so they dont get blocked - some people see great results within a week or so.

Hope something I've said may help you out a bit - I know acne is a ***** - but stay strong u will get over it eventually!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2005, 06:32 AM   #3
(male)

OtakuBakA HB User
Re: Lip pimples/cysts

i have never experienced it on my lips, but i can tell you, that you might have alot of oil under your lips and washing it with dove soap would be a good thing. Maybe that alone can cure your pimple, but it could take a while, 1-2 months...

Closed Thread