It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2005, 01:20 AM   #1
(male)

college_mike20 HB User
Lightbulb the TRUE solution to all acne!

im going to get right to the point...ance comes from your body, it comes out of your skin, it all depends what you eat that affects your acne, dermatologists says it has nothing to do with what you eat but i truely believe it comes from what you eat out of all the years i had bad acne i now have clear smooth glowing skin all over from this simple method...it all starts with your body and toxins, you eat everyday and sometimes your body cant digest the food, so most of the time the food you eat gets stuck in your colon, building and building over the weeks, months and even years, so when your colon gets even more clogged over the years it has to "evacuate" the toxins elsewhere...such as the skin, causing it to erupt everyday untill the colon is "properly fixed", so you wonder why some treatments clear your skin nicely then the acne comes back, its all because it temporary solutions, everything. so here i am in college wanting to get clear skin and trying to find anyway to get the skin i was born with, then i started researching about the body and its system and then i found out about the colon and its cleansing properties and researched that and BOOM!! i think i found the solution. when food is cluttered in your colon it is concidered waste or mucous, when it gets too clogged it puts that mucous out anyway it can, and sometimes it comes out through the skin, so in order to stop that from happening you need to clean out your colon, and this is the solution that i strongly stand behind, it is called........COLON HYDROTHERAPY, and what this does is it safely cleans out the colon and has tremendous healing affects, you'll feel alot different after the first session even, more energized, less body pain, feeling more healthy. after around 4-10 sessions your colon will cleaned out and working properly and evacuating the waste properly aswell, then your skin will clear up tremendously fast, mine cleared up in a month, it even cleared the scars i had. and i just get colon hydrotherapy one ever 2 months now and im loving life!
you could get colon hydrotherapy almost anywhere, just look it up online and search around where you live but the only draw back to this is that sometimes its pricy, it ranges from 50-90 a session but trust me its well worth it and you will see a huge difference. the reason why dermatologist tell you its not from food is becuase they have a job and they get paid well from YOU, and plus i believe that the government is making literally billions of dollars from acne based products and prescriptions, instead of telling us the real truth about acne...you think? well if you dont believe me still try looking up CH and see the benifits of it and tell me what you think, and remember im giving this info out, im not even selling it cuz you know...ive been there and i know what it feels like to have acne. so tell me what you think and goodluck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2005, 10:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Cassie4u22 HB User
Re: the TRUE solution to all acne!

Diet is only ONE of the internal factors of acne. Hormones and stress are another two. Also, thyroid deficiencies can be another problem.

Although this is very good advice, I wouldn't say that it's the "TRUE solution to ALL acne" - b/c it is different for everyone. This may have been your true solution, but it is misleading to say that everyone with acne will be healed with this method and this method alone.

Why do you think most pregnant women break out thoughout those 9 months, even women who never had acne to begin with? Flucuations in hormones, and that is a proven fact. Or, why do many women, a week before their menstrual cycle, get a couple cysts on their chin when throughout the rest of the month, they are perfectly clear? Once again, hormones. In these situations, I don't care what anyone says, you could eat a diet of pure raw veggies and fruit with gallons of water and still breakout.

Your suggestion on CH is very interesting though, and I will check into it. I just thought your title was a bit misleading, but thanks for the info.

Old 06-26-2005, 01:18 PM   #3
(male)

OtakuBakA HB User

Ive read the proactiv faccts, diets dont have no play in producing acne / pimples, you can eat as much as you want b/c it doesnt affect it.

Old 06-26-2005, 01:51 PM   #4
(male)

senor_sickly HB User

that's because proactive wouldn't have a business if people could cure their acne without medication.

Old 06-26-2005, 06:47 PM   #5
(female)

jamilcp HB User

i'm happy to hear this CH worked for you but don't be mislead thinking that this is the cure! The only food that has been proven to affect acne is iodine. Acne is a hereditary problem, we inherit the problem from one of our parents. our skin cells divide more than those with normal skin and our skin lacks an enzyme which allows our skin to shed normally. so we end up with excessive buildup of skin which clogs the pore and causes a pimple. the only way to keep the skin from building up is by exfoliating.

Old 06-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #6
(female)

jazmella HB User

I tend to side with Mike on this one. Food definitely plays a HUGE! role in health (that includes health of the SKIN!).

I definitely can't eat whatever I want (meaning junkfood) without reaping the consequences.

Last edited by jazmella; 06-26-2005 at 07:02 PM.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:08 PM   #7

InTheDarkness HB User

Well why does accutane clear skin? Why doesn't everyone have bad skin? Why do some people's acne go away when they get older? Why can no one figure out the 'miracle diet'? Why do scientists who study for YEARS not think so? Why do some fat people have clear skin? Why isn't there acne all over your body, or does your colon just secrete to special regions? Diet is not the answer for persistent acne.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:20 PM   #8
Inactive

Takara HB User

Well, I did a search on colon hydrotherapy and found some scary info about it on the quack watch site.. I would be careful.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #9

karima1 HB User

I know why doesn't everyone who eats McDonald's develope diabetes? Obviously everyone can eat McDonalds and be fine. Acne has nothing to do with your diet. My doctor told me so.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:44 PM   #10
(female)

Datura HB User

Is "colon hydrotherapy" a nicer term for a colonic? Because colonics can be dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karima1
I know why doesn't everyone who eats McDonald's develope diabetes? Obviously everyone can eat McDonalds and be fine. Acne has nothing to do with your diet. My doctor told me so.
And a doctor's word is good enough? Did you ask him/her if they researched first hand? Everyone is different. Food affects some people in certain areas whereas others may be fine.

Old 06-26-2005, 09:22 PM   #11
(male)

healthg_15 HB User

Ok. Food DOES play a role in acne. Acne comes from oil and junk thats on your skin. The junk gets there from something you ate, sweat, or whatever else got on your face. But, you only get acne, if your skin is acne prone. Thats why when some people eat all the junk they want, they still don't get acne. Also, if you were trying to sell acne creams, washes, etc, would you say that food is the cause? You'd go out of business.

Old 06-26-2005, 10:52 PM   #12
(male)

college_mike20 HB User
Arrow Re: the TRUE solution to all acne!

i thank you for your opinion, i didnt mean to offend anyone, i just strongly believe that this is the true solution to acne, i should of clearly pointed that out...the reason why i think this works with everyone is because your colon is the one main root of many diseases, the colon is used to exit out the waste, but then some stays back and then building up more and more over the years. and the thing about large people is and why do some have clear skin, is because there liver and kidneys and colon are still functioning properly, they just gain weight, no offense, but yeah they could still push out the excess waste and gain weight. i believe that most acne products are just to temporarily cover up your skin,...did you know that your skin sheds new skin every month? think of where the pimples are coming from? your body right? well then why cant food be associated with acne, you are consuming the food, some peoples colon are slow to digest food, so are fast, ofcourse everyones different. i do believe you are right about hormones and stress but in my opinion thats temporary acne not long term acne.
and about the proactiv thing saying that food doesnt have any role in acne, well ofcourse they would say that to sell there product, and if you noticed in the book it says to eat a healthy balanced diet everyday? uh huh.
oh and the question for inthedarkness, about accutane, do you know why accutane works so well, it cleans out your liver, another main organ that cleans the body...such as the colon. but accutane has so many bad effects.
and heres what i got to say about dermatologists, they say that FOOD or your DIET has anything to do with acne whats so ever YET they want you to take antibotics to clear up your skin? hmmmm wierd, they say that food has nothing to do with acne yet they want you takin pills orally, you know like accutane? huh
and someone said that colon hydrotherapy has bad side effects, actually i read all over the internet that CH is one of the most beneficial things you can do to your body, oh and everyone get this...
did you know that elvis presley died of colon cancer, he had 40 POUNDS of mucous stored in his colon, he didnt have acne, if they had CH back then it could of saved his life. thanks for listening to my side of this, no hard feelings to anyone.

Old 06-27-2005, 07:33 AM   #13
Veteran

stasia12 HB User

Elvis Died Because He Was A Drug Addict And He Ruined His Body Not Because He Had Forty Pounds Of Mucus In His Colon. Wake Up And Smell The Reality Dude.

Old 06-27-2005, 08:27 AM   #14
(female)

jazmella HB User

Stasia, no offense, but I think you're the one who needs a reality check; especially if you believe what you eat has no affect on your health. Food is the cause (and cure, mind you) of many physical illnesses.

And we're not talking about how Elvis died, or what from. That's a whole other topic.

Old 06-27-2005, 09:09 AM   #15
Veteran

stasia12 HB User

i brought up the elvis point because he is using it to back up his argument, food doesnt cure anything if you are doing other things to your body such as drinking, drugging, no sleep, etc. and I never said that I believe that what you eat has no effect on your health, anywhere. I just dont like bad reasoning and invalid logic.

Closed Thread