It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2003, 02:46 PM   #1
Veteran

Testament HB User
Question Anyone tried Ketsugo? Oil cure?

Did some research on this product and its supposed to be a good oil reduction spray. Do some research if your interested.

Anyone tried this?

Old 03-08-2003, 05:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

scouselad1974 HB User
Hi there,ive tried this product a couple of times,the first time was a few years ago when i first broke out in oily/acne prone skin and i completed the second course about a month ago.
Unfortunatley i didnt really have any success with the product although lots of people have i believe.
There was no side effects to the product which was a good thing and my skin was alot smoother and softer but the oil production didnt really alter at all,i put the smoothness and softenss of my skin down to the fact that i had stopped using benzoyl peroxide for the duration of the ketsugo treatment.
I did notice that i didnt get any breakouts of big spots while using the treatment so thats a good point i suppose.
I would give it a go if i was you you dont have that much too loose as its a fairly cheap product to buy,but remember its not a cure and you have to continue using the ketsugo even when the oil production is under control otherwise the oil production will just return to normal,good luck though

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2003, 06:24 AM   #3
(male)

Ric HB User
i used this stuff last year for roughly two months and I had no luck with it. i found the best thing to stop oil is not to use any cleansing products I just wash with water at night and I can genuinely say that my oiliness has gone away completely. also my acne (mild) has improved 100%.

later

Old 05-12-2003, 06:29 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
I tried Ketsugo and my oiliness increased. The worst aspect was that it left my face very shiny which was unacceptable to me.

Closed Thread