It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
(male)

jay194 HB User
anybody heard of smoothbeam?

i've had some acne well i still have some not as much as before but now my problem is the scars left over i just hate em i did some research and i read about smoothbeam i just wanted to know if anybody has tried it or even heard about either good or bad

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 06:21 PM   #2

Skylo HB User
Re: anybody heard of smoothbeam?

a friend of mine had it and his skin looks great compear to what he had befor... so i say go for it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 07:27 PM   #3
(male)

omega47 HB User

smoothbeam helps to reduce the gland so ur acne will reduce in size. no more cysts. but smoothbeam HURTS like hell.

Old 08-12-2005, 07:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Cassie4u22 HB User

Hmm well I had Smoothbeam done and it didn't help AT ALL. It was literally the biggest waste of money EVER. I was told that it is only a very temporary treatment of acne, my derm told me that many women come in to get it before their wedding or something like that. She said at MOST, your acne will clear (if it even does clear) for three months. I would say, save your money, there are better, cheaper, less painful alternatives!!!

Old 08-12-2005, 08:27 PM   #5
(female)

stellar HB User

I had smoothbeam done a number of times, and while on a consistent schedule, it worked wonderfully. I started of with very oily skin and tiny bump like acne on my forehead especially and then some larger pimples on chin and cheeks rarely. My skin got spanking clear after I had the first few treatments and kept up with it.However, now that I have not had a smoothbeam treatment for 3 months, my skin has returned to its normal acne prone state. So from my experience, smoothbeam works temporarily but not in the long run.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:48 PM   #6
(male)

jay194 HB User

i really want to find out about how good it is on scars cus really nowadays i only get some acne around my jawline and those annnoyin as hell lil white bumps but those those freakin scars around my lower checkbone area are what i wanna get rid of

Closed Thread