It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
(female)

goldenseal HB User
Stubborn Whiteheads:(

Help! I have these terribly stubborn whiteheads on my foreheads and lower cheeks... and blackheads on my nose. I eat very healthy, take my vitamins and drink plenty of water. I avoid wheat, dairy, sugar and fatty foods (unless good fats like flax oil). I used to use products such as neutrogena, biore, St. Ives... etc... But most only seemed to encourage my terrible whiteheads (which can become quite big sometimes, and red, too, when irritated), so i recently switched to natural/organic face products. This helped to not irritate my skin, but it didn't banish my whiteheads/blackheads. My question is... what on earth do I do?!? I've also tried Biore pore-un clogging strips (which didn't work)HELP!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 09:19 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Constant HB User
Re: Stubborn Whiteheads:(

Epidermx.

Do a search to find it.

It is the one thing, I have heard ONLY rave reviews about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 10:40 PM   #3
(female)

goldenseal HB User

thanks! i'm guessing its not natural though... is it a topical cream? fash wash? scrub? mask? or prescription drug? hah.. sorry i should probably just look it up myself... thanks again though!

Old 08-12-2005, 11:02 PM   #4
(female)

Patriot89 HB User

Epidermx is a microdermabrasion cream. It's all natural so it won't irritate the skin. I suggest looking up Tea Tree cleansing bar made by Epiderm, along with the Epidermx. Together (from what I have experienced) they combat oil, acne (whiteheads, blackheads etc.) scars, redness, fine lines and so forthl; the tea tree bar mostly helps prevent more breakouts and the oilyness, if u have dry skin you can try their oatmeal or spa clay bar. The Epidermx can be used two different ways. It can be used as a 10-15 second scrub nightly, then 2 times a week as a treatment. The Epidermx has corrundum crystals within it's cream, with little water they are activated to soak up dead skin cells and remove them by the treatment process, allowing new skin cells to surface (great for blackheads!!!)

I've been using this for a little over a month and have seen an amazing improvement in every aspect of my skin.

Old 08-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #5
(female)

goldenseal HB User

Wow ... this product sounds amazing! I'm definately interested... I just have a few more questions; can you buy it at a local drugstore.. or does it have to be ordered online? Could I use it as a once-twice a week scrub [and still see progress]?

Old 08-13-2005, 12:57 AM   #6
(female)

Patriot89 HB User

I don't know of anywhere else to buy the epidermx besides online (I've never really looked because I am so pleased with the service from Amy (the product's owner, she's so nice and helpful!)...

If you research epidermx and find Amy, she can tell you how to use the epidermx and what is the best way! I do suggest using the epidermx daily though, from personal use, you see quicker results and with the crystals being injected in the pores basically it's natural astringent affect will minimize pores, get rid of redness, and help with scarring. It's all natural so there is no harm to your skin with daily use, and isn't like any other scrub. It feels like going to the beach with a nice gentle sandy-exfoliation. A little goes a VERY long ways also, so each jar of epidermx will last a month if used as a treatment and scrub, and a lot longer if only used as a scrub.

I love the epidermx and I know it probably sounds like I'm always selling this product to people...but I want everyone to know how WONDERFUL this product has really been for me and hope they achieve the great results I have in just one month.

Hope this helped some!

Closed Thread